38

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

When we arrived home it was rather dark, we didn't make up with any apologies or kisses, it was just angry fucking all the way to the bedroom. After I limped to my bedroom denying aftercare by both of them.

I could hear their voices from far away, both of them were yelling, clinging echoed and glass shattered. I was so close to running back in the room until I heard moaning.

I rolled my eyes.

I still thought they were stupid.

I undressed myself getting ready to bathe.

Selfish.

I asked Serafina to add more oats to the bath water.

Annoying.

I watched the servants pour extra milk in the tub.

Hypocritical.

I dipped my foot in the water, my brows furrowed. "More hot water please." I demand.

Liars.

Serafina guided me into the deep tub and I sat down in the water.

Shit heads.

"I fixed you a cup of cocoa milk." She smiled giving me the tall glass.

The list could go on for how mad I was at them, but I wasn't going to deny good sex.

As I soaked in the water drinking my milk I thought of ways to ignore them. My grand plan. I wasn't expecting an apology any time soon.. I had my list of petty things to do.

Fuck them.

I sipped my milk.

It'll start with our daily horse back rides together, I'll go extra early just. To avoid them. A servant began to massage my shoulders and I sighed in relief.

"Oh, that feels amazing."

After the bath I dried off myself not wanting to be bothered, I slipped on a nightgown and hopped in my bed. My body immediately relaxed.

"Great heavens." I breathed out.

I clutched a pillow by my side and my eyes became heavier and then, finally I was asleep.
—-
About two months passed and the tension only grew worse, we were continuously having sex everywhere, wether it was in the hallways of the palace, the library, on the lawn, anywhere we were we did it right there.. and after I left. I made sure not to give them the satisfaction of taking care of me.