The lockdown:Sokovia Accords

**Scene: SHIELD Briefing Room**

Senator Thaddeus Ross, the man known as Thunderbolt Ross, stood at the head of the table. His stern gaze swept across the room, taking in the assembled heroes—the Toon Avengers. On one side sat Finn, Jack, and Tammy, their expressions a mix of curiosity and wariness. On the other side, Rick "Sanchez" Stark lounged, flask in hand, his eyes half-lidded as if the whole affair bored him.

Ross cleared his throat, adjusting his tie. "Ladies and gentlemen," he began, "thank you for gathering here today. We've got a situation—one that requires your attention."

---

**Ross**: "The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries, it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary."

**Finn (Captain America)**: "But Senator, we've saved lives—"

**Ross**: "Saved lives, yes. But at what cost? Johnny Bravo, aka Thor, and Ben 10, aka Hulk, routinely cross international borders without accountability. They're not even on this planet half the time."

**Tammy (Scarlet Witch)**: "We do our best—"

**Ross**: "Your best isn't enough. Enhanced individuals, operating unchecked, leave chaos in their wake. I call it dangerous."

And so, the debate raged—a clash of ideals, responsibility, and power. Ross had plans, and the Toon Avengers were caught in the crossfire. As the room buzzed with tension, Rick Stark took another swig from his flask, seemingly unfazed. But beneath his nonchalance, gears turned—the gears of a man who'd seen too much.

The Toon Avengers exchanged glances, their expressions a mix of frustration and determination. Ross's words hung heavy in the room—the weight of responsibility, the clash of ideals.

The room crackled with tension. Ross had plans—plans that would reshape their roles, their autonomy. But the Toon Avengers weren't mere symbols; they were beings with hearts, flaws, and convictions.

**Jake Long (American Dragon)**: "We'll find a balance, Senator. We're heroes, not pawns."

"