37

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I woke up and my head was in extreme pain. I seemed to be the only one still in bed. I scratched my head and looked around.

My mind went back to last night and all there was were blurs of things that happened. I gasped and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

Had I really acted out like that?! Oh my goddess I'm horrible. I will not be drinking like that ever again.. I will be sticking to white wine.

"Memories from last night are settling in, huh?" Elioenai asks with a wince. I grimaced. "Yea.. it's. Embarrassing.. oh goddess." I rub my forehead.

Elioenai chuckled. "Well it was a sight, a nice one." He pulled me in his arms kissing my nose.

Agustine came inside the room with a glass of water. "It was attractive to see how possessive you are of us." He winked tilting the tip of the cup between my lips.

"Drink, you'll need as much water for our travel.. I heard it's going to be bumpy." He rubbed my head full of coils.

I drank the water but I still couldn't stop thinking of the ball, I was extremely embarrassed. "Don't worry, angel. We apologized for you." Elioenai hummed kissing my cheek.

I swallowed the last bit of water.

"When are we supposed to leave for our endeavor back home?" I absentmindedly called the Mysthaven palace home. I mean it was my home, the most comfortable I've been in a palace, honestly.

"In two hours or so.." Agustine pulled out his pocket sized clock held on by a chain. "We have time for breakfast and to get ready to go."

Elioenai pulled the curtains back and I groaned, the sun hit my eyes and the ache in my head worsened. "I suppose a good breakfast would do you well."

—-
After a very chatty breakfast with the kings of Aquaridge my lovers went to go talk with Bolivar, Avalon's husband, they were renewing their treaty.

I pulled Agustine aside and begged him to talk to Bolivar about the way Feylight Glade treat their citizens, he said he'd try.

I was too busy wallowing in my feelings at the ball to talk to the Queen of Feylight for Clari, I wanted better for her people. I sighed rubbing my forehead watching them walk off.

"Hey petal!" Avalon popped in front of me almost scaring the wind out of me. I screech holding my chest. He bursted out into laughter.