Chapter 1: A new person

Okay so this is the actual story and I just woke up so I'm not that tired so yeah let's begin. Oh and this new person doesn't have any lore or a rank yet, you'll see the lore and rank later on in the story. Now let's begin.

Miranda's pov
Just a regular day she thought as she was working outside of the gate making sure nobody was trespassing or else...

A bush shakes

"Who's there!" She slowly went over to the bush and grabbed the person who was in the bush only to find the spirit of the realm so she let them go.

"Heh. Sorry my dear guard I was just playing around. Also I found a new person I want in the cult!" They said happily knowing Miranda can't say no to them

"I accept your apology... Okay let's bring this person in to see the leader." She was very calm as she knows if this is a person the spirit of the realm chose then the person is important to them... Or maybe something else is happening...

They both walk inside the gates. Miranda presses a button indicating that Giada needs to go guard the gate...they both head towards the castle walking in with the stranger and heading towards the leader.

"Hello my liege. I was guarding the gates while the spirit of the realm came up to me and said they had a person they wanted to join the cult." She points towards the stranger.

"Well if the spirit of the realm wants this person in the cult then she shall be in the cult." Evelyn said in her cold voice as always but Miranda, and The spirit of the realm knew she wasn't mad.

"But before we get the ceremony ready. Who are you may I ask?" Evelyn looks towards the girl wanting a response.

"My name is Ashlyn but just call me Ash or Ashley." She said with a hint of fear in her voice being scared from Evelyn's glare.

"Okay, Ashley. We are gonna set up a ceremony for you so in mean time The spirit of the realm will lead you to my daughter's room. And Miranda you shall help me set up while Giada continues to guard the gate. Is that clear." She said only towards Miranda and Ashley knowing that she can't control The spirit of the realm.

"yes ma'am" Both Miranda and Ashley said in unison.

"Good now off you go."

Miranda stays with Evelyn waiting for orders while The spirit of the realm leads Ashley to Emma's room.

The spirit of the realm POV

"We're here Ash!" They say in a cheerful voice.

Anyways I'm ending this here as I kinda need something for the next chapter so have a good day or night, or afternoon! :) word count: 473.