𝐈𝐕 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Anna and her two mates had a good time with her family. Rhysand and Azriel didn't expect them to be so accepting of them. They welcomed the two with open arms. But Anna's family were also a very open minded and eccentric family.

Which the two males found endearing.

Her family didn't seem to care about what others thought of them and didn't seem to judge anyone. Which the two respected. They found that their mate's family was small but very close to one another. During their meeting and reunion the three had a very good time and made plans to see each other again. Anna was overjoyed that her mates got along with her family. Even her dragons got along with them. It made Anna smile so much it caused her chubby cheeks to hurt that day.

But that was a while ago such an event had happened. It was about a week after the reunion and meeting.

But right now Anna was dreaming. And in her dream she was scared. She was so scared that she was shaking and her heart was beating very fast. She had her head low and fingers tangled together in front of her. As she walked in between two guards. They were leading her somewhere. All that she could understand was that her High Lord wanted to see her. Which was Beron Vanserra the High Lord of Autumn Court.

She didn't know why.

Which was one of the reasons why she was scared. He wouldn't go to such lengths to get her. She was just a servant after all. So she knew it was something serious if he was sending guards for her. But when she finally was standing in front of a door... she heard it. She heard the conversation that Beron was having with who she guessed was her Lady. Which caused her eyes to widen at what she heard.

"You believe you can befriend a servant of all people. A servant. They are beneath us. And what of this I heard of the rumors that go around about her. Also that you help her and try to defend her. Are you stupid! You are the Lady of Autumn Court - ," Beron yelled at her. But was soon cut off by the guard knocking on the door. Anna took a deep shaky breath hearing him. She was now beyond scared.