Shopping.

Brielle
"What about this dress Bri?" Mal asked holding up a pretty blue ballgown.

Brielle "What about this dress Bri?" Mal asked holding up a pretty blue ballgown

"It's gorgeous Mal." I answered.
"Oh please you've said the exact same thing for all the dresses I showed you!" She exclaimed.
"That's because they all were."
"Fine well which color do you think I should get?"  She asked,I knew this was a trick question to see if I was actually paying attention.
"Mabye either blue,green,or red,you looked great in those colors." I stated.
"Mmm,I guess you're right."
She tried on a couple of different colors before deciding on getting red,because it made her look hot according to her and she wasn't wrong.
After she had found her color,she tried on a bunch of dresses and shoes to go with them,then she found her mask to wear. After she had paid for them all and made her driver stuff them in the car she turned all her focus on me.

"Come on Bri I'm sure you look beautiful."
"I'm sure you do but I don't feel loke myself in this dress."
"That's to be expected,you've never worn a ballgown before,just come out and show me."
I sighed before opening the curtain and trying to step out of the dressing room gracefully failed and tripped on the dress and landed flat on my face instead.
Mal couldn't stop laughing,I swear she had tears I her eyes as she helped me up.
"You need to learn how to walk in them before the ball." She said in between laughs.
"I wouldn't have fallen of the dress wasn't so puffy." I grumbled.
She put me in a light green ballgown,with the skirt being so long.

"Well what do you think? Is it everything you thought it would be?" I sarcastically asked

"Oh stop it," She swated my arm. "You don't have to wear it if you don't like it."
"I just don't think green is my color."
"That's because you only wear dark colors."
"Yeah so put me in a dark color."
"Fine,go get out of the dress while I find you a black one."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah,if that's what you want then tarts what you'll get,now go before I change my mind." She pushed me back into the dressing room and pulled the curtain shut.
I have no idea how she expected me to get out of this dress with out her help.

Some how I managed to get it off before she got back.
"Here," She slid a beautiful black dress through the curtain.
"Your the best!" I grabbed it and figured out how to put it on and once again walked out but this time I didn't fall on my face so that's a plus.

"So what do you think of this one?" I asked noticing Mal's jaw had dropped to the floor.
"I hate to say it but you were right,you look stunning in black."
"I know." I did a little twirl for her and flipped my hair while she just giggled.
"Go get changed and help me find more." She ordered.
"Yes ma'am. "

After almost five hours of shopping we finally got everything we both needed, with me promising to pay her back after I saw the prices and her insisting it was okay and that I really didn't have too.
We left the store and immediately went to Wendy's since it was closest and we were both starving.

That's it for this chapter,please remember to vote.
Comment what you like so far and what you think or want to happen in the future.
Make sure you stay hydrated and eat something please.
If it's late please put away your phone or any other electronic that your on and get some sleep.