36

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

Men with drums and other percussion instruments came out, they started playing, their hands hit the base of the drums and others had sticks.

I pulled Philo to the middle of the ballroom floor.

The both of us moved our hips to the beat snapping them back and forth.

I grabbed drink after drink, whether it was wine or a mere short glass of whiskey I swallowed it.

My head began to feel lighter and I was no longer tense.

I circled around Philo and he circled around me we both moved our bodies to the hits of the drums.

A crowd gathered around us and watched us.

My hips snapped left and right then forward and back. People danced with us and others watched.

They cheered as me and Philo moved our hips together on one another, we circled crossed and continued.

Pairs joined each other, Davari attempted to join Philo but he brushed him off, of course he would continue to tease him.

Philo grabbed my hand and we both danced together rather closely. I caught Agustine and Elioenai's eyes in the crowd, I looked back at Philo and he winked.

We both had the same plan.

We grind on each other as the beat continued, I kneeled down as I moved my body on him and he did the same, we took turns making our men jealous.

Their eyes were red but I didn't care, they allowed those sirens to touch them, so I'll allow someone else to touch me.

Philo who had no romantic interest in me at all of course, we both had a plan in mind so why not use each other?

My jewelry dangled as we danced.

The music continued but me and Philo became tired.

We smirked at each other.

"I think we did the job." He panted heavily giving me a hug. "Now I am going to go find something to eat, want anything?" He asked.

I waved my hands. "No im good!"

He walked off and I wiped the beads of sweat off of my forehead.

I grabbed a short glass of something and threw it down my throat. It stung, I coughed and grunted in disgust.

I felt like I was in a haze, a euphoric haze.