nineteen, fuck ethan gòmez.

NINETEEN 🗞️ ˎˊ˗
real life.

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER,  APRIL

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER, APRIL.

SKATE AUDITORIUM; NEW JERSEY.
━━━ NATIONALS DAY, 19:52PM.
CONNOR NOON.

"ugh i'm so excited for maddie!" aurelia exclaimed out, clapping her hands together. "jesus lia, my ears.." brady grumbled out, waving his hands in front of him.

"well excuse me for being excited for my friend; sorry if you're too lonely to understand that." she fired back, resulting in the pair arguing with each other once more.

"is there ever a day where they aren't arguing.." sam muttered out, slurping against his soda cup. "the day brady and aurelia don't argue will be the day hell freezes over." eloise snorted out.

but i weren't even listening. all i could do was scan the entirety of the loud crowd of people for madison. "has anyone seen maddie? she should be out now."

"she's not here yet?" hayden asked as the others looked around for her as well. "that's weird. we should go check on her."

didn't need to tell me twice. i was already up and off my seat, pushing past the crowd as we walked toward the hallway of where the other contestants of the contest were residing at.

it was safe to say that after the kiss we'd shared, me and madison had definitely grown a lot more closer with our relationship. we spent almost all our time together now, doing everything and anything together. of course our time together sometimes were limited because of our school lives but we still made do with the time we did have with one another.

and it was safe to say that i were still as whipped as before when she wouldn't even acknowledge my existence or ignore me any chance she got.

"speaking of maddie, have you figured out how you're gonna ask her out? again." brady joked as we walked past several people on the hunt for maddie. "i was gonna ask her out at prom since it's next month.."

"oh yeah, i saw on madison's story on how you asked her out! it was so cute!!" she exclaimed and i scratched the back of my neck, a shy smile on my face. "thanks lia." o thanked my friend.

i'd asked out madison with a trip to the skating rink (making sure the asshole wasn't already there of course,) and surprised her by asking her out whilst also not trying to fall on my ass multiple times.

now i knew why ice skating was so much of a competitive sport. "i just hope she says yes to being with me.. again." "man, she'd be crazy not to. have you seen the way she looks at you? she's in love bro." hayden encouraged, everyone else murmuring in agreement.

"you guys really think so?" i asked, unsure. i wanted to be sure that she liked me the same way i did with her, by way of our kiss that we obviously still needed to talk about.