Wesley

"Damn," I hear Wesley moan as he takes his d*ck out of me. On the bed, he falls beside me while breathing heavy from his seventh nut of the night. I turn over to meet his face with mine and I blush as he kisses my forehead. The moment was almost perfect before he opened his mouth and said, "You got the best p*ssy in the city, mama." Reality hit. I sat up and began scanning the room for my clothes. It was as if it was a scavenger hunt. Wesley and I have been on and off for a while now and he's back in town from a business trip. The way our clothes were scattered around the room and the scratches on his toned, caramel body easily illustrate how missed he was. Suddenly, Beauty by Dru Hill rang from his phone. "Hey baby," he answered. I rolled my eyes and continue putting my clothes on. He began whispering and I knew he was lying about what he was doing. As I struggled to get my white skinny jeans around my ass, he hung up and looked at me. I asked with as much attitude as possible, "How's wifey?" He shook his head and laughed. Yes, I'm the on and off girlfriend of a married man. Many girls wouldn't care about his wife if they knew how good his head was. "How would Mrs. Stephens feel if she knew I was  pregnant?" His eyes grew big and he immediately got up within .5 seconds. "WHAT?!" I wish I could have takened a picture of his dumbass. His face was making me laugh on the inside but I was determined to keep a straight face. He ran to his wallet then me. "Here! You got to get rid of it bruh," he said as his voice was breaking. My heart instantly broke. I wasn't even being serious, but if I had been he would have wanted me to abort my child! I became so angered that I throw my seven inch black, closed toe stilettos at him. The buckle left a bloody scratch above his left nipple. I wanted to aim for his face, but I felt weakened by the anger that quickly turned to sadness. I was still cussing and fussing at him when I reached for my yellow blazer on the floor. Before I could even look back up, his hands were around my neck and I felt my body tense up in fear. I wanted to scream,but I couldn't get any words out. Tears continued to drown my face. His eyes were filled with anger as he shouted, "Stop crying, b*tch!" Tears were still flowing from eyes as my vision was becoming blurry. I suddenly felt something sharp under my hands. We ordered Chicken Marsala which the sex prevented us from getting to eat. I felt the tray until I could grasp the knife. I shoved the knife near his penis and ran out the door as he collapsed on the ground screaming in pain. I yelled to the white elderly couple that was heading toward the elevator. I needed them to hold the door. I ran inside and finally got my breath. I fell to my knees. My neck felt like it was about to pop off and my jeans had a bloody patch on my upper thigh from stabbing his d*ck. The elderly  man helped me up and asked me what happened. He seemed genuinely concerned and I just wanted someone to make sure I was safe. I told him everything while still breathing heavily. "We'll take you to the police, darling",the elderly woman said as we stepped off the elevator. We walked quickly to their car and they made sure no one followed us. The elderly woman sat in the back with me and held me. I've never met white people that were so nice. They didn't judge me. She rubbed my hair and held me as I  constantly cried until my body shook. I had never had this. Maybe if my mother cared about me, I wouldn't have tried to find love with a married man. I couldn't understand why he'd hurt me. It was just a joke.