-𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭-

It had been a while now since the incident,

Ballister was in his hidden place somewhere in the forest where nothing or nobody could find him. He was sat on his couch frozen. All he could think about was Ambrosius. A grown slipped out of Bal's mouth, what was he doing with his life. After time eye bags had formed under his eyes from lack of sleep and his hair was becoming a bit too long...Ballister got up and walked over to his desk where he would sit down and carry on working on his arm. "stupid Ambrosius..."Bal sighed but chuckled a bit. A few minutes later he looked up at the ceiling and thought about what would happen if he just....walked up to Ambrosius. "Imagine what his face would look like" he said.

His smile faded quickly when he remembered that literally everyone hates his because he ApPAreNtlY murdered the queen. He needed to prove that he was innocent but how would he do that? Suddenly a idea popped into his mind.

-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲-

It was a new fresh day, Ballister knew what he had to do. He was going to confront Ambrosius. "I need to talk to him, he will believe me....won't he?" Bal was unsure if Ambrosius was ACTUALLY gonna start trusting him again. He threw his armour on and connected his robotic arm to his shoulder.

Ballister made his way through the forest until he got to the city. He was like a assassin. He would swivel around corners and walk behind people like a shadow. He continued his journey until he reached the castle. Ballister took a deep breath before entering through the back.

Ambrosius was in the training room preparing people for the next 'night to knight knights'. Today was officially 1 year since the accident involving ballister and the queen and he was not feeling good about it. A tear rolled down Ambrosius's cheek. Fuck. He needed to get to a private room so no one could see him crying. He fled to the near by closet. Just after he got into the room Ambrosius found his eyes flooding with tears. He dropped to his knees. He missed him so much. All he wanted to do was play with his gorgeous dark brown hair ,hug him and do many other things. But it was impossible. Nothing was bringing him back now.

"goldenloin" Ambrosius turned around quickly and saw a guard. "Shit!" He mumbled before wiping his face and standing up properly. "Yes?" He asked. "The director wants to speak with you" Said the guard. Ambrosius fixed his hair and straightened up. He walked along side the guard while they made their way into the director's office. She was already sat down waiting for him. Ambrosius saw that all the guards had left. "Hello Ambrosius, i wanna talk to you about Ballister. His heart dropped when he heard his name. "Of course, what about?" Asked Ambrosius,he had a straight face, he couldn't possibly tell the direction about how he was feeling. Wait. Is she gonna ask him? " how are you feeling, you know what today is right" said the director looking at Ambrosius. "Im fine" he said. He was clearly lying. The director sighed. "I don't want you getting distracted during the event? Tonight is very big to the other knights" said the director with a stern look on her face. Ambrosius eyes widened. Before he could answer, a guard slammed the doors opened and shouted. "The queen killer!! He's here!!" Ambrosius's heart began beating quickly. Yeah he wanted to meet ballister but not this way. Two guards walked in with a person. There arms were rapped around the guy they were holding. His head was facing downwards so Ambrosius couldn't get a good look at him. The director rised from her chair and walked up behind Ambrosius. The person would lift up his head. Ambrosius's face turned red, oh god he was so fit."Ballister?" He said with a enlightened tone. Bal's eyes widened. "Ambrosius!" He said smiling. The directors face changed. "Put him in a cell now!" She shouted. Ambrosius quickly turned to the director. "Wait I wanted to t-" He turned back to the door and noticed that they had already took him away. Ambrosius slowly looked back at the director who had that stern look on her face again. "You will not speak to him goldenloin." He was annoyed at that comment. Ambrosius took a deep breath and nodded before leaving the room. When he got out side he thought to himself for a bit. He was gonna talk to him.

He rushed to the cell that was holding ballister and found him sat on the floor without his robotic arm. Bal looked up and saw Ambrosius, he quickly got up and ran to the bars. "Ambrosius! Good gloreth I can actually talk to you" The more ballister looked at Ambrosius he noticed that he had this look on his face that wasn't right. He wasn't smiling or anything. "Did you actually kill the queen" he said. Ballister shouted angrily. "You really believe that!?" Ambrosius sighed." Look, I believe you but I can't disobey the director! You know what she would do if she found out I was talking to you" said Ambrosius. Ballister's face relaxed. "But isn't it worth it to see me..?" He said looking deep into his eyes. Ambrosius's face also relaxed. "I will prove to the director that you are innocent, then she will let you go and we can be...𝐮𝐬 again" Bal smiled. He nodded and Ambrosius ran off leaving him in the cell.

"Director!" Ambrosius shouted. He saw that the director had gone down into this basement thingy. He made his way down the stairs quickly and saw her with a piece of paper in her hand. She ran up to Ambrosius and showed him the paper. "Look goldenloin, ballister killed the queen!" Ambrosius's eyes widened when he saw that on the piece of paper was a blue print of Bal's sword, which included the device that was used to kill the queen. It even had Ballister's hand writing."it has his handwriting"she said."Do you believe me now..?" The director spoke with a desperate look. Ambrosius looked up at the director. His face was emotionless.His mind has a bunch of thoughts running through it. He is trying so hard not to believe the director but it's to hard, he needed to make a decision now.He spoke up "I will 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 him director, for justice for the queen"

-𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝-

Sorry if this isn't that long...I promise that i will try to write more in the incoming chapters :D

1127 words :)