Chapter 88: It's Over, You Traitor

As I followed the path where the fake Jaeha went, the hallway revealed a lot of rooms that will take me forever to search one by one

That is, if I was really alone.

Standing in the middle of the hallway, I proudly placed my hands on my hip. "Lauffey unit! Assemble!"

The first copy cloud who copied a blonde male showed up. That's Claude Lauffey, the one who doesn't get tired of calling me—

"Peasant." Yep, haha. I am a peasant. "That is a lame name for us, master."

"Sorry! I'll think of a pretty one next time." Averting my gaze to the remaining four, I smiled at the copy clouds who are now in their copied human forms.

Things will get wrapped up in here quicker than it should be. I just wonder if we'll be enough to defeat the awakened Jaeha later on, or he'll prove himself worthy of being the strongest enemy I have yet to defeat.

Grabbing the doorknob to a certain room, I swung the door open without hesitation. "What the—"

"Die, Suhyeon Kim!!!"

Before Claude can protest from my sudden action, I summoned the slime to quickly pull out the kali arnis sticks and block the attacks of two guys hidden inside.

Roaming my eyes around, I saw there's actually more than just two. "Is Jaeha playing hide n seek with me?" With a grin, I positioned myself in a proper stance to use Kali Arnis.

"I'll play along then."

"Get her!!!" A determined looking freshman yelled out, which motivated the rest of the lackeys to gang up on me.

Too bad, my reflex is faster than their attempt of bashing my head.

"Don't turn your back on the enemy!" Before one guy can successfully land a hit on my nape, one of the copy clouds intervened with a Capoeira kick. "The fuck?!"

Landing on the floor after a graceful kick, the cherry head female stood up with her back partially hunched back.

"Wait, who the hell is this woman?"

"Isn't that Haru Seong?"

"No, bitch! She looks different!"

Looking back to the 4th copy cloud, I walked over to her and adjusted her crocheted hairband with a smile. "Thanks, Soru!"

The copy cloud named Soru didn't respond. She's the quietest among them all, almost like Yugyeom to be honest.