Chapter 87: Yearn For My Death Rather Than a Date

"Did you want to finish me off with one blow?" Even Yugyeom stared at his horrific stance, but honestly, it's a bit familiar

"Did you want to finish me off with one blow?" Even Yugyeom stared at his horrific stance, but honestly, it's a bit familiar. Did a 1st generation legend from Lookism have the same stance, or did I just imagine it?

I could hear some cracking sounds while I scanned the shelves for a bag of popcorn.

"This is what a real finishing blow looks like..." He then used his forehead to headbutt the poor white haired guy. "...you son of a bitch!"

Thanks to the webtoon and Jihyeok and Hyeondong's explanation, I'm fully aware of East Gangbuk High and their fighters.

Jaeha Han is their advisor who's good at fighting, which made him appropriate to become their top dog. Whereas all the other fighters, specifically his executives, are far stronger than him.

Yugyeom laid down the floor, seemingly passed out as the Eastern lackeys celebrated too early. "He won! Changung won!"

"He defeated Yugyeom Na of West Gangbuk High!"

Grabbing a sweetcorn flavored bag of popcorn, I placed it on the counter to pay. "A popcorn, ma'am? Are you going to watch a fight?"

Pulling out my wallet, I nodded at the cashier who scanned the item with a beep. "Yeah, it's boring not to have anything to eat while watching."

Stay fucking calm and think of it as nothing suspicious. I made sure to pay the exact amount so there's no need to wait for the change. He even took the initiative to put it in a microwave and prepare a bag to put it in.

"The Gangbuk war is really thrilling to watch." He beamed with an innocent close eyed smile, while I had to force myself to return the same energy.

How did he know?

"Who do you think will be able to unite Gangbuk?" Why is the microwave taking so long to do its job? Haha, maybe I should just run away?

Squinting my eyes, the guy actually has a small nameplate pinned on his uniform. "What the...?"

What kind of parents would name their child as Potpot? Is he a fucking joke or is that not a real name on his nameplate at all?

"Ma'am?" Potpot tilted his head on the side. Argh, even calling him that makes it difficult for me to take him seriously! It's cute but it sounds appropriate as a dog's name, not a person's. "Is something wrong?"

I waved a hand to dismiss whatever concern he's assuming. "Nah, I'm good."

He smiled again. "Is that so?"

The microwave finally made a sound, signaling the final form of the popcorn which he easily transferred into the bag. "Enjoy the drama, ma'am!"

"Thank you." Turning around, I realized that I missed Kuja's epic diablo entrance as he helped Yugyeom. Right now, he's fighting against Changung.