CHAPTER - 27

Everyone froze and looked at Y/n!

" Princess Binna!!!!" Some of the close bodyguards of Binna yelled as Binna's body fell to the ground.

Vicky looked down at her.

"Princess victory! What are you doing here? Did you think I was hypnotised? " Y/n said gracefully as she walked on Binna and came towards Vicky.

"Did you forget that you are the one who trained me? How can I let anyone enter my mind?" Y/n said as Vicky looked up at her.

"Bun! I'll take winsy with me!" Jungkook said grabbing wounded Winsy and ran away.

"Don't we have a bastard to kill,bestie??" Y/n smirked.

Vicky looked at her and smiled.

"Let's go!" Y/n said as she got on her horse riding towards Jong-un who was shielded by blood thirsty half moon people.

-

Taehyung was slicing the heads of the warriors who were jumping on him.

He was covered with blood of his enemies.

"My lord, princess y/n has killed wolf kingdom's princess Binna!" A gaurd informed Taehyung who chuckled In pride.

"That's my girl!" Taehyung said stabbing another wolf.

-

Vidya was spelling some spells as the bubble which was holding Suga raised in the air and it came towards Vidya.

Vidya opened her eyes as the bubble popped and Suga fell down.

"Ouch!" Vidya squatted down looking at Suga.

"Open your eyes, my Love!" Vidya said caressing suga's cheek.

Suga slowly opened his eyes.

He flinched looking at Vidya.

His eyes glowed red as he sat up.

"My mate!" Suga said shocked.

"Yeah that would be me!" Vidya said helping him stand up.

"Where am I?" Suga asked looking around.

"You are under the water! In my castle!" Vidya said.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" Vidya snapped her fingers as few mermaids pushed a trolley filled with delicious food.

"What happened to my brother and kingdom?" Suga asked as Vidya gestured him to sit on the chair.

"A war is happening between vampire and wolf kingdom! Princess Binna was killed by your sister!" Vidya said pouring wine to Suga.

"I need to go!!" Suga stood up but groaned sitting back.

"You can't! It took my half powers to save you! You are not allowed to go out until you are healed fully!" Vidya said cutting steak.

"My love, please finish your food! We need to get strong! I lost half of my powers! Atleast you owe me a thank you!" Vidya pouted

Suga was embarassed, he looked down with pink cheeks. It was something New to him! He didn't knew he had a mate! And he never talked to a girl before! And he doesn't know how to talk to a girl properly! Love, mate, flirting is something new to him.

"Awww!! You look so cute!!" Vidya pinched his cheek.

"I don't look cute! I'm a monster!" Suga looked at her before turning his gaze away from her.

"Who told you that? Bring them to me! I'll kill them cruelly!" Vidya said standing up sitting next to Suga.

"How did you got this scar!" Vidya traced on his scar on the face.