Chapter 86: Time For Our Counterattack, Bitches

"Suhyeon, don't be stubborn

"Suhyeon, don't be stubborn." Jaeha tilted his head on the side. "It is just as my lackey said. Your advisor has been recaptured."

I simply smiled at him. "Are you sure?"

[System]
You recovered the advisor!

Jihyeon Lee, thank you girlie! The rescue of Jihyeok Jang will soon spread and boost both morale and stats of West Gangbuk High.

And it did, without a doubt, improve in an instant!

I can feel the return of my stats seeping right through my veins. Of course, the good news being replaced with bad news for the enemy crew is a cue for Seok to dash towards me for a suplex.

Honestly, watching him run at me gives me the chills. I remember the last war against the South, it was horrifying as fuck, haha.

Anyways, the On! Off! card is still in effect.

Before he can go for a tackle, I chose to try the second exclusive card aside the One Woman Army.

The Battle Mode!

Seok can only accept his fate the moment I placed a hand to his face.

[System]
Activating Battle Mode - Warrior

With or without a weapon, a warrior will make use of anything to win. In this case, I could feel an enormous surge of strength which allowed me to slam Seok down the ground with ease.

"Seok!" Jaeha's quick to jump into the fight. Too bad, he's unaware of what will happen afterwards.

Looking up to him, my facial expression twitched. I'm not sure why I feel like a villain at this point, haha.

"Jaeha! Stay back!" Seok warned. Aww, the guy's worried. But it's too late of a warning.

[System]
Activating Legend Has It
Will you spin the wheel?

Raising a hand, I deflected the tan thug's kick without any hassle. The surprise is evident in his face, which became an opening for me to go all out as the result popped up after spinning the wheel.

[System]
Congratulations! You have acquired a 1st Generation Legend's technique as a buff!

Forming my hand into a similar form of a certain legend's fighting style, my palm as sharp as a blade soon striked the defenseless Jaeha Han with consecutive attacks.

The hand blade technique of Jichang Kwak.

Jaeha soon fell down, marking his unexpected defeat while I triumphed over his knocked out form. Peering over my shoulder to look at the stunned Seok, I smiled menacingly.

"Time for our counterattack, bitches."

"What are you all doing?!" I'm not surprised. Seok has experience as a former top dog of the South. Jaeha's defeat isn't enough to wear him down. "Take Jaeha and get out of here!"