(14) FIRST STRATEGY

After getting a clear indication from Subhadra which was actually her plan, Duryodhan decided to snatch Indraprastha from Pandav brothers

After getting a clear indication from Subhadra which was actually her plan, Duryodhan decided to snatch Indraprastha from Pandav brothers. He had shared this thought with his cunning uncle Shakuni who wasn't much convinced with what Duryodhan wanted.

Shakuni and Duryodhan knew that grand sire Bhishma wouldn't let them wage a war on Indraprastha. Duryodhan didn't have the option of secret attack on Indraprastha. So, Shakuni suggested a sudden attack, that too without informing anyone in Hastinapur. He assured Duryodhan that the army of Gandhar, own kingdom of Shakuni would help him in that mission.

Bhanumati, the wife of Duryodhan knew everything about his plan. She as a well wisher of his husband had tried a lot to change his mind, but couldn't get successful. So, she informed Pandav brothers about the upcoming through a letter.

After receiving the letter, Pandav brothers couldn't believe what they read. Involvement of Subhadra in that matter was totally unbelievable for them. They were too shocked to discuss about the next step.

Amidst of that confused situation Arjun decided to have a straight conversation with Subhadra. Without any delay he left to meet Subhadra. Reaching at Hidimba's place, and greeting her in short, Arjun walked to meet Subhadra.

"Subhadra, what are you up to?" Arjun approached to Subhadra at straight with a strict look.

"Nothing special. After feeding these pigeons I will make a sweet dish for jyeshtha," she replied in a casual tone.

"I am not asking about your schedule. I am intended to ask that did you told Duryodhan to attack on Indraprastha?" his tone was serious, equally matching with his strict look.

"No, not at all. I didn't say any sort of that. I just had praised Indraprastha in front of him," she said the half truth as she didn't wish to lie him.

"Subhadra, mata is still living in Hastinapur. If war happens then Duryodhan will use her as his pawn," his eyes were showing both chaos and concern for the possible consequence.

"Then, you should plan something, cautiously," avoiding his gaze, she faced back to him.

"Why did you do that? I had no objection if you didn't love me back, but you had no right of putting my love down in this way by portray yourself wrong in front of me," he moved to her front with slight furious look.

"I don't need to portray myself in any way. You can get angry on me for putting bua maa into trouble, but don't pester me," she too faked like that angered her.

"So, you aren't going to say the truth, right?" warning was evident in his voice.

"You have known the truth already since you are aware of Duryodhan's attack on Indraprastha. Don't waste your time here. You need to prepare war strategies," she was praying to God to make him leave as soon as possible since she was facing hard time in faking each single expression in front of him.

"If Duryodhan wins by chance then you won't have any excuse of denying his proposal. Have you thought about it?" This time he grabbed his wrist to demand an answer.

"I am leaving if you aren't doing the same," she freed her wrist from his grip which wasn't that much tight for her.

"Yes, you have to leave from here. You can't live here anymore," grabbing her wrist once more, he led her towards his horse.

She kept asking him where they were going. In return she got the answer that he was making the first step of his war strategy. Out of curiosity, she didn't protest him, and waited to see what he was up to.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏