Superhero (Larry)

Superhero ~ by 5SOS

(A/n): nothing like the song XD I just needed a song with this title XD carry on. Btw this contains mpreg.
_________________________________

"Pregnant? What how?" Louis shouted.

"Well Louis, when a man and a woman, or in this case a man and a man, like each other very much, they tend to do sexual things thus a baby is born." Liam explained.

"I know that Liam! But he's a man he can't get pregnant!" Louis said.

"He probably drank some of Luke's potion or something. You never know what they're up to." Liam said.

"Ugh, LUKE!" Louis yelled.

Luke suddenly appeared in font of Louis. He was scared since Louis was glaring at him.

"Did you give my husband a potion that'll get him pregnant?" Louis asked

Luke froze, "I-I-I...um..." and he left. He disappeared.

"Great just great! Liam you know I can't raise a kid!" Louis cried out.

"Louis don't be so negative. Maybe you will be a great dad. Plus you have 8 months to prepare. Lets just hope that he gets a normal and calm super power. Or else you're screwed." Liam said.

"I have the power of flames and to fly. While Harry has the power to move things with his mind and fly. So we know he has the ability to fly, so now let's just hope he gets something easier." Louis said. "But first I'm going to have a chat with Luke."

~

"What did he drink Lucas?!" Louis questioned.

"Louis calm down... he drank this potion I was making for myself. He probably thought it was orange juice or something like that. He wasn't suppose to drink it, I was. I'm so sorry, but the real question here is; why didn't you use a condom?'' Luke said.

"Shut up blondie. And I didn't use one because I didn't know he drank that! If I did I would of used one." Louis exclaimed.

"Oh. We can get rid of the baby if you want." Luke said.

"N-no. Harry would never talk to me ever again." Louis said, "Now make sure Harry doesn't drink any more of your weird potions."

"Okay." Luke replied. "Oh by the way, the potion wasn't complete... so Harry might have a lot of side effects. Be careful with him okay?"

"... Luke, the only reason I'm not killing you is because this team needs you." Louis said

Luke chuckled before leaving his lab. Louis can be real scary sometimes and it's very bad. Louis was getting frustrated by the moment, all he has to do now is talk to Harry. And ask if he wants to keep the baby (which he will more than likely fail).

~

"Harry c'mon! We don't know how to raise a child!" Louis yelled.

"Then we can learn! Look at Liam and Sophia! They were in the same situation once , now look at them! Why can't you be supportive of me and the baby!" Harry yelled back at Louis.

"Because I'm not ready to become a father! Do you need more explaining? Or did you get it?" Louis asked.

"Think all you want Louis William Tomlinson, but I'm not killing this baby to please you! I'm keeping it! I don't care if I have to leave you, I will. If it means that the baby will be happy and cared for." Harry said.

"Harry, no. Don't think like that. I don't know what I would do if you left me." Louis said.

"No! I don't want the baby to hear all of this! The baby doesn't need this in his or her life!" Harry yelled.