seventeen

017 — blond leading the blind

season two —
episode seventeen

AFTER THE DISGUSTING SURPRISE of worms in their take out last night

Aspen runs along the road past the DiLaurentis house and the walking track trying to ease her mind at the sudden news she got told yesterday by Dr Kramer.

After a while of running she receives an 'SOS' text message from Hanna stating that Caleb cracked another part of A's cellphone and to hurry back to Spencer's house.

"I passed your mom heading out" Hanna states seeing Aspen walk through the side door into Spencer's house.

"Then it's go time" Spencer states opening her laptop.

"Hanna? Hanna" Spencer demands holding her hand out for the blonde to hand her the flash drive in which she does after a while of stalling.

"How much did Caleb get?" Aria wonders watching Spencer put the flash drive into her laptop.

"I don't know, he said he was up most the night" Hanna shrugs smiling at Aspen who returns the gesture.

"It's not like we expected decrypting files from A's phone was gonna be easy" Spencer mumbles, "Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is?" Emily quizzes.

"Every chance he gets and I'm still lying to him" Hanna mutters, "Now that we know it wasn't Lucas, my money's on officer Garrett, in the greenhouse with the cellphone" Aria states.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett" Emily voices, "Yeah, after the greenhouse" Aria utters.

"Look, the point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers, we should just tell him to stop" Hanna suggests looking pleadingly at Aspen.

"Let's just take a look first" Spencer suggests hearing the laptop chime with the video being downloaded.

"Come closer" Ian's voice is heard from the video, "You know you wanna kiss me" Alison states laughing.