fifteen, it's a noon day!

FIFTEEN 🗞️ ˎˊ˗
real life.
⚠️ mentions of eating disorders.

NOON RESIDENCE; NEW JERSEY

━━━ SUNDAY AFTERNOON, 16:44PM.
MADISON OLIVIA WELLS.

"wait, you like my brother?" madison pointed her wooden spoon, which were covered in cake batter at her best friend, who nervously nodded at her. "brother eurgh.." she grimaced before going back to mixing her cake batter.

"hey, your brother's actually really sweet!" aurelia defended and madison snorted out. "yeah he is, i'm not denying that but i thought you liked brady." she enunciated. "oh god no! lately he's been so hot and cold with me. one day he can be this sweet guy but then the next. he can just be this dumb asshole who i wanted to squeeze and wring his neck-!"

"okay then, i think i get it!" madison chuckled out as she poured in some cocoa powder to the cake mixture since chocolate were connor and brady's favourite cake flavour. "but i don't know. i would have thought he'd done all those things because he liked you. guess i was wrong." madison shrugged, pouring the newly cake batter into the cake pan.

madison, aurelia and the others were planning a small birthday party for the twins, with sam and hayden grabbing the decor from the store and eloise distracting the boys for before they'd come back. "i asked him if he liked me since connor said he did but he'd said no."

wait, connor said brady liked her??? madison's brow raised at that. why would connor tell aurelia that when he couldn't even be honest with his own feelings?

okay madison, let's not act like you avoided him for days because you were scared of your feelings toward him. she rolled her eyes from the memory as she slid the pan into the oven. "anyways, enough about me! what's the deal with you and connor?" aurelia asked excitedly.

"i thought you hated him." "i don't hate him! i just slightly dislike what he did to you. by the way, did he ever tell you why he broke up with you like that?" aurelia asked, picking some chocolate chips from the bowl in front of her and eating them.

"no.. and it's driving me nuts! he said it was something he couldn't tell me, like what is that even meant to mean?? what could it possibly be that he just couldn't tell?" madison huffed as the two girls sat down on the couch.

"maybe he's being threatened." aurelia shrugged before wincing in pain at maddie's slight slap against her arm, the chocolate chip cup being taken from her. "my choccy!"

"they aren't yours lia." maddie rolled her eyes. "and in what world would connor allowed himself to get threatened?"

"blackmailed?" "connor once slapped brady for even trying to bargain between playing video games and eating eating the last chocolate cookie. trust me, he's not getting blackmailed."