35

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I'm never taking a nap with them again. My backside was fucking hurting like hell. Three fucking rounds felt like eternity. It felt like my fucking dick was about to fall off.. it was so sore.

I don't think I'd ever get off of this bed.

And I didn't know it was the night of the ball so I'd go around with hickeys all around me.. the dress attire for Aqua ridges balls were never proper attire like how you'd wear at a regular ball.. water was included in every ball so it encouraged attire without blouses and such.

I crossed my arms.

"Stop pouting darling, or I'll bite you." Agustine licked his fang. I rolled my eyes.

Elioenai gave be a warm smile, he held his palm out  and a flower bloomed. I completely forgot he was from Bloomhaven.. I forgot he had earth abilities.

"A flower for my angel." He kisses the corner of my eyebrow and tucked the blue petal flower behind my ear. Elioenai pulls me into his lap and kisses my cheek.

I kissed him and brought him into a hug.

Agustine watches us fondly.

A servant came in the room, it was Serafina! I completely forgot she was coming to Aqua Ridge with me in the servants cart.

Her eyes widen and she bows profusely. "I'm so sorry your majesties! I did not kn-"

I get off of Elioenai's lap and stand. "It's fine! I suppose I need to get ready for the ball anyways, right?" I smile.

Serafina nodded shyly.

"Uhm.. you have to.. come with me.." she whispered. She was so shy in front of Agustine and Elioenai it made me giggle a bit.

"Very well! I'll see you guys later!" I blow them a kiss before following Serafina.

She had her eyes on the floor as I walked with her.

"You have to be more demanding! You have to own the floor. I can't have a lady in waiting who's scared of my husband's. You cannot avoid them." I hummed.

We walked inside of the tailing room, not sure why I had to get dressed here! But I didn't protest against it. Serafina dragged a chest full of items in the room and I waited, lowly singing a tune.

Serafina brought out a two piece, it actually wasn't bad.. the bottom part was connected as a flowy set of shorts.

It was beautiful!