𝐈𝐕 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rhysand and Anna were soon traveling to Night Court. When Anna felt the feeling of winnowing dissipate, she opened her eyes. Looking around they had appeared in a room. She was soon stepping from Rhysand's hold. As she took everything in.

They were in a vast room that was beautiful. But she didn't know where they were. Which caused her to become confused. As she hugged her bag to her chest that held her dragon eggs. Feeling such emotions come from her through their bond. Both having kept the bond open for each other.

Rhysand was quick to place a hand on her shoulder. Sending reassurance back to her. Anna sent nothing but love to him. But she reached up to scratch her head lightly, confused. Turning to him Anna was quick to ask, "where exactly are we Rhys."

"We are in the palace above Hewn city, my love. I wanted to talk to you for a moment before we go to Velaris. Before we reunite with everyone... and before you meet everyone," Rhysand sighed after taking a deep breath. Thinking about the inevitable meeting between Azriel and Anna.

As he looked to the ground. Suddenly filled with fear and worry. Feeling fear and worry from him. Anna was quick to take a step toward him, diminishing the space between them. Letting her bag rest on her shoulder and dangle by her side. Reaching forward she grabbed his hand. She then placed a kiss on the back of it before placing it over her heart.

"You have nothing to fear or worry about honey. I'll be by your side the whole time. I'm not leaving. Not ever," Anna reassured him. As she reached up and grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer. Resting his head against hers he sighed with a nod. He then leaned down to place a kiss upon her lips.