Chapter 16 : The Novice

After the few heated words were exchanged dali-dali kaming pumunta sa first class namin. I was a little bit sad kasi bawal daw magdala ng mga pets pero agad naman akong na siyahan dahil they also have their own classes.

Ang astig lang. This school is indeed amazing.

But what's more cool, yung makakasama mo sa buong taon ang mga royalties. Though it is so fun, there's also a wierd feeling inside of me saying na lumayo ako. Pero mukhang diko na ata magagawa iyon kasi mukhang ang tadhana na ang gumawa ng paraan para mapalapit ako sa kanila.

We're walking in the hallway at kitang-kita mo talaga ang mga mata ng mga estudyanteng sinasamaan ako ng tingin kaya napa yuko nalang ako sa hiya.

When we finally arrived at the first class and I'm having a mix feelings, i am nervous and excited. When i enter the room i was amazed of what i saw, ang ganda ng interior design ng sa loob. The paint is mixed with paint depressed green and beige. May touch of wood din ang mga kagamitan nito. The room is so huge and there's also a huge window at the right side corner at kitang-kita ang mga magandang tanawin sa labas. Umupo ako sa gitna, ang mga royalties naman ay nasa harapan. The respect for royals here are still being serve, they're sitting in a gold chair together with other royalties.

Everyone here is excited at nakikipag usap pa sa mga ilang katabing estudyante. I can hear them giggling kasi daw they're lucky enough para maging kaklase ang mga royalties. All of us are wearing the prescribe uniform. Agad namang tumigil ang lahat sa kanilang ginagawa nang biglang dumating ang isang babae. Everything went silent.

Mukhang nasa mid 40s na ata pero the beauty is still visible, mukhang di siya tumatanda. Mayroon siyang curly na itim na buhok, almond eyes, pink cheeks, curve body, and she's tall.

As she walks, you can tell that she's powerful enough to sue you. Ohh, I've just realized that she was wearing a pink colored clothes from top to bottom na mas nagpapatingkad pa lalo sa kanya.

Tinitigan niya kami isa-isa saka ngumiti ng napakatamis.

"Good day students, I am Professor Gazelle Xenon your adviser for whole year and i will be your teacher in this subject–Magical Aptitude Assessment." she paused and smile again. She looks kind.

"The most important and crucial part before i introduce the other subjects. Since this school not just offers a quality teaching, this school also aims to help and guide students to unleash their full potential in all areas. However, not all of you are good at all areas and it's not your fault. That's why this subject is created to identify each individual's strength and weaknesses" she added then walks back and forth.

"This assessment is designed to determine an individual's natural talents, strengths, and preferences in the magical arts, including whether they excel in spellcasting, potion making, magical combat, or other magical disciplines. It helps students identify their areas of expertise and interest within the realm of magic, guiding them towards specialized training and subjects that align with their abilities and inclinations. Additionally, this assessment may also consider one's proficiency in physical combat or martial arts, helping individuals understand their capabilities in both magical and physical forms of combat" she stated then form a bright smile on her lips. I heard some of the people gasp maliban sa mga royalties na parang nabo-bored na sa sinabi ng babae sa harapan namin. Siguro sanay na sila sa ganitong bagay o alam na alam na nila ito knowing that they're royals siguro naturo na ito sa kanila but i can't help myself to be flabbergasted of what I've just heared. Ang unique lang kasi ng subject at napaka interesado pa nito.

Everyone is interested except for the royalties.

"Now, before we tackle more about this subject." she paused and her expression shift, from being happy to serious.