5 Dreams

Hazel's Pov

"I am so sorry.... my Little angel. I took so much time to come to you... please forgive me." said a beautiful young woman in her early twenties. She had long brown hair reaching her waist adding up to her ethereal beauty and powerful aura. Tears formed in her night blue eyes as she took the little baby girl in her arms lying in a small rusty cradle earlier. "I won't let anyone take you away from me. I'll protect you. I won't let them harm you... anymore." 

The lady was crying lowly with the one year old with chocolate brown hairs and emerald eyes in her hands. For some reason, the girl seemed familiar to me. I felt like I had saw her somewhere. But nothing came in my mind.

"I won't let them hurt you..." the young lady caressed the little girls hair slightly making the little girl giggle. "my dear...Haz..."

And my head started hurting again making me close my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was left alone in the little room. The lady and child was gone. The cradle was empty. Everything was all silent. I looked around the room and found a door and without wasting a second I rushed opened the door

I found myself standing in front of a big door inside some castle like building. My heart started pounding loudly at the sight of it. Like something was calling me... in. I couldn't contain myself for long and ended up opening the door wide open by gentle push. The inside was a thousand times more stunning. It felt like I was in some castle of medieval times. 

I walked inside and reached a big hall sized room with a fireplace burning with blue flames. The rom was everything from grand to exquisite but not cozy. There was a strange coldness in the room despite of the continuous burning flame. Suddenly everything changed and there appeared some people in the room.

There were a man and women who seemed to be a couple and another man rather older than them with a long white beard and hairs. The couple had a little child in their hands. She had beautiful brown hairs and blue eyes. When I looked at her once again I felt like I knew the child. Like I had seen her somewhere too. 

The old man started chanting something and the little girl in the couple's arms starting wailing. She was in pain... enormous pain but the couple did nothing. They looked at the little girl emotionlessly. How could they do this to their own child? No, she wasn't their own child. She couldn't be. I looked at the the couple once again. Then at the little girl. The child looked exact copy of the two. She was... she was their own bloody daughter. 

The little girl cried and cried but nothing changed. The couple was still emotionless. Just her tears turned from saline water to metallic blood. And her little eyes accumulated with her blood turned red from blue. The old man walked to the wailing child. He had stopped his chanting and finally the girl seemed  to be at ease. Her eyes once again a beautiful shade of night blue.

When it all seemed to come to an end. The man with white beard took out an old dagger from his silk robe. It was made of pure silver shining at the side of its handle with a luminous grey lusture but at its sharp end it was red. Thee was blood. Dry blood. Still there was no effect on its sharpness. And with that the he cut the wrist of the little one year old baby.

NO..... I screamed and jumped out of my bed.

It was yet another... torturous.. DREAM.

                                                                                  ******

"How come you are so good at charms." exclaimed Cecelia "And I suck at it." as we walked out of our last class of the day, CHARMS with Professor Lily Potter.