𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

"Aren't you allergic to berries?" Akil asked her as he saw she eating strawberries.

His sudden question made her shock. "Is she allergic to berries?" she thought.

When he try to ask something further he got a call from his office they said thats an emergency.

___________________

When he near her to kiss he feel something uncomfortable. That weird feeling left him confused for a second. Before he could process anything she snapped her lips against his. But instead of feeling love he feels complete lust in that kiss. "No... My Madhu is not like this" he thought as he immediately pulled back and stepped out of the room.

___________________

He kept increasing the speed of the car to her brother's home. When he reaches there he rushed  inside. Mithun who saw him stood up from the couch.

"What happened Akil? Are you ok?" He asked with concern.

"Mithun I don't have time to explain it now. Can you please tell me where is Mathu's room?" Akil asked. Impatience is clearly visible in his voice.

"Mathu's room.....?! In third floor second ro..." before he could complete Akil climbed the stairs to third floor.

He opened the door of that second room. He search the childhood photos album of Mathu with her family. He got more frustrated as he couldn't find that. Soon it turns to tears, his energy is completely drained now. He sat on the bed in the room. Tears are flowing down his cheeks. "Is my intuitions are wrong? Is that really Mathu who is with me now?" His mind is a complete mess now.

___________________

He opened his eyes in the middle of the night. He turned to other side only to find there empty. "Mathu... Mathu..." he had been called her for three times. But there is no traces of her.

He got up from the bed to go to the washroom. After turning on the tap he washed his wash to ease the sleepiness.

Suddenly two hands strangled his neck from behind. He saw who is that person through the reflection of the mirror. His eyes widened in shock.

IT'S MATHU. HIS WIFE MATHU. HIS DEAREST WIFE MATHU.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't do anything as he is too shocked to see her trying to kill him. He feels somthing odd in his mind. He tried to escape from her grip. It was too tight. He closed his eyes tightly and used his full strength to escape.

Suddenly he felt someone hit his wife's head from behind in order to save him. He felt her grip loosened. She fell on the floor unconsciously.

He turned to see who's that person.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He felt his heart stop for a second. He couldn't breathe. It's shock. IT'S TOO SHOCK. He couldn't handle that. He couldn't have a courage to utter a word.

His wife.

His wife.

IT'S HIS WIFE... Standing there with a iron rod in her hands. Her hands are visibly shivering. Her eyes were red and fluffy. Tears were flowing uncontrollable in there. Their are lots of cuts and wounds in her body. Blood tripping out of the injuries. Her clothes were torn. She looked like a complete mess.

Suddenly his phone rangs. It's showed the name of Mithun. He attended the call and put the phone slowly on his ear.

"Akil you are right. YOU ARE RIGHT. Mathu have a.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Twin sister and she is not a DUMB.