ten, badass maddie.

TEN 🗞️ ˎˊ˗
real life.
⚠️ light themes/mentions of
eating disorders and harassment.

⚠️ light themes/mentions of eating disorders and harassment

LACEY HIGH; NEW JERSEY.
━━━ WINTER SEMESTER, 12PM.

two weeks since the party had now passed and it had also been two weeks since the golden couple had broken up. well not officially but it may as well have been, seeing as madison was avoiding all sort of contact from ethan.

text, call, skype. hell, he even tried to climb into her window during thanksgiving week before hayden and her father stopped him and threatened to get a restraining order against him if he tried anything like that again.

the gòmez boy tried anything and everything to win madison's heart back. whether it was before, after, during school or even during skating practice, he did everything he knew of to win the girl back but madison stood her ground, finally making it clear one day that the two were done. completely.

"oh my god ethan, how many times do i have to tell you that we aren't a couple anymore?! leave me alone!" the wells girl exclaimed, growing sick and tired of his brash attempts of flattery as he held bouquets and chocolates in his arms.

lunch had finally begun and the teen girl was way too stressed to be dealing with any of this but she needed to set the record straight with this dude otherwise who knows when or even if he'd get the hint!

"but i want you back maddie! we're meant to be! alex was just a mistake.." he began rambling, madison pinching the bridge of her nose before stopping him. "we're not meant to be ethan. if that were the case, you wouldn't have gone ahead to kiss alex in the first place! the least i can offer you is mutual respect since we are skate partners but us as boyfriend and girlfriend? consider that over and done with."

but just as the agitated girl were about to turn around, ethan had forcibly grabbed her wrist, restricting her from walking away. "what the hell?! ethan let go of me!"

"i'm not letting you walk away from me mads! we can fix this, we can fix us! just please don't walk away from me, please! i love you!" he pleaded, a slight crazy glint in his eyes, a glint that slightly scared madison as she tried all she could to get out of his grasp.

"not until you say we're together again." he gritted out, causing madison to kick him right where it hurts, his gifts dropping to the floor as he winced in pain.

"i'll tell you what i will say to you ethan. if you think there's any chance of us getting back together, you seriously need to admit yourself for the sake of our society for your delusional takes. not only did you slut shame me in front of everyone, you've been gaslighting me and manipulating me for your own gain. you don't love me at all!"