SkittlesQueen (Danisnotonfire fanfic)

Raven Velvet Midnight. That's me. Yeah I know, weird name. It kinda fits my personality though. I'm weird as frick. I have this panda hat that I wear all the time, like now, I own a pair of gigantic nerd glasses, which are real, and I am considered a famous YouTuber whose name on there is 'SkittlesQueen', and before it starts I always start off with either "Welcome, fellow aliens" or "Sup, creeps". And I'm a bit socially awkward. I live in England but I'm American.

"Tall mocha Frappacino please." I muttered, barely audible. Ah, Starbucks. Beautiful coffee scents, beautiful hipsters, beautifully creepy dude with the laptop in the corner with a llama hat.

They called out my order and I grabbed it quickly, heading to my usual spot, which was the L-shaped couch in the corner. The llama hat dude was sitting on part of the couch. He looked a little familiar.

"No escape..." I whispered dramatically, doing a weird hand gesture thing. I always did this when people were around my personal space bubble things.

"Laptop, where are you? If I were a frog laptop, where would I be?" I muttered. "I got you, ya bastard. I'm just kidding, I love you." I kissed it. The people inside the shop were staring at me. Was it because of my frog case or because of what I said...? Whatevs.

I just sat down cross legged and began recording myself. I titled it, "Starbucks Trip with Llama Hat Guy". Yeah.

I completely ignored the people around me and laid down on the- I mean lying, like lay down, okay? I didn't get laid, ya perverts- couch and sprawled my legs out around the Llama dude.

"I'm not weird, I just have a more awesomer personality." I said, still recording, to the guy that mumbled, "weird girl".

I ended up with my head upside down. I was editing the video while my laptop was on the table in front of me. You can only do this with extreme practice.

"Reason number thirteen why Raven's a fail: she derp faced about twenty-seven times during this whole thing." I sighed. BACK TO RECORDING. Hopefully I can edit out the street sign thing so I don't get stalked.

"So comment down here your favorite coffee, and if, I dunno, you can guess my least favorite, I'll comment you first thing on the next video. Also, lets say hi to that person without them knowing. Commence awkwardness." I whispered. The guy hasn't noticed me his whole time, I think.

"Are you recording me?" He turned. Damn.

"Er, yeah. You're being featured...?" I said, but it came out like a question. This guy was cute, but a little clueless.

"For YouTube?" He asked me. DUH.

"Yesh. So stranger, what's your name?" I asked. This was all going in the video.

"Dan. Or that's what people call me anyway. I'm a YouTuber myself." He stated. Hehe. Accent.

"Really? What name do you use?" I asked.

"Danisnotonfire." He said. OHHHH MYYYY GLOBBB. NO FLIPPING WONDER.

"I thought you looked familiar. Say hi to Internet people then, Dan!" I said, pointing the camera at him. He waved and smiled.

"Bye bye, people. See ya next week. Don't forget to bow down! That was SO not perverted. I am going to shut up now." I mumbled, stopping recording.

"That was fun. So what's your name?" Dan asked.

"I'm Raven. On YouTube I'm known as 'SkittlesQueen'." I nodded.

"Cool. We should do videos together sometime. Do you live nearby or are you visiting?" He asked.

"Oh, I live here. Sounds like a plan, Dan. Here's my number." We exchanged numbers and Twitter names so we can follow each other and stuff. Wasn't that hard, my name was still 'SkittlesQueen'.

'I have met Danisnotonfire, he was nice. You should expect some videos of us together soon. BOW DOWN' I tweeted.  

The comments read:

'After watching this, does anyone else ship Daven???'

'Omg, been waiting for them to meet!'

'FINALLY'

'my two fave people on YouTube finally met! woot woot'

Wow, my fans and his fans ship us. I don't even know him! Eh, whatever. I'll see what happens. EXCITEMENT!!!!

~

~~

~~~

~~~~

~~~~~

IMPORTANT: Kinda forgot a description of Raven. So here is one. Yeah.

She has black, long hair, brown eyes, average height, and she is seen as emo online, I guess?

EXTRA FACTS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW: She wears plugs, her real hair color is brown, she likes all music but prefers alternative/rock/screamo/goth/punk etc. Kinda what I like... Yeah. Thats's all. AWKWARD TURTLE GO. 

(I found this on Google images, don't know who she is or anything, but this is kinda close. I'll look for another or if you want me to use your picture, message me so I can give you my email.)