Chapter 1: The Were-Cat and the Witch

In the African coastal town of Ivory Coast, a 29-year-old Nigerian-Ivorian woman named Chia Diomande lives in a home near the beach. She was born with purple cat-like eyes, she was also born with psychic cat abilities and the full magic in her. Her parents were witches and wizards in the past, she inherited their powers when she was 5 years old. Her mother Aya was a normal, cosmic witch, and her Nigerian father Ibrahim was a cat-eyed wizard. Chia's home is decorated with magical plants hanging around the ceiling, her crystals are spreading positive energy in her home, and the aroma is scented with lavender and rosemary due to dried flowers, blooming flowers, and magical herbs in her home. Her mother went missing when Chia was 14, leaving her father to take care of her while he has been searching for her mother.

At the age of 20, Chia's father passed away from an illness that was an effect of black magic by someone who performed it, leaving her and her three sisters: Sopie, Nneka, and Dalma to take care of the home themselves. Her sisters inherited their magic as well, so the four women make good magic (including the most magic that gives the feline energy and positive energy. Now, Chia and her sisters see the full moon rising upon the beach. Her mother is still missing to this day.

"Arabinrin, duro ninu (Sisters, stay inside)," said Chia, saying in Yoruba language. She noticed that something strange was going on in the full moon, some people say that there were werecats that existed. So, Chia looked around the beach while holding the lamp for light. She sees a male muscular werecat unconscious on the sand, and she is shocked. She prepares her magic, beginning to heal the werecat. Her powers went into the were-cat's body and blood cells, regenerating and restoring the wounds to recover, so that the were-cat wouldn't die from the gunshot injuries.

The were-cat transformed back to his human self, revealing to be the handsome man recovered. "Who... Who are you? What happened to you before I healed you?" said Chia.

"I'm Badru... Badru Stevens," Said the recovered man, now revealed to be Badru. "Come on, I'll take you inside," said Chia. Chia takes Badru inside the home with her sisters inside the house, she helps him lie on the bed.

"Who is he?" asked Sopie. "This man needs some rest, I have to take him for him to be fully recovered. He hasn't recovered yet, but we have to heal him. Nneka, Dalma, lọ ko awọn ewe papo ki o si ṣe awọn oogun iwosan, Emi yoo wa nibẹ." said Chia.

"Lẹsẹkẹsẹ, arabinrin," said Dalma and Nneka. "Sopie, be sure there's no other enemy around," said Chia. "OK, sister," said Sopie. Sopie watches outside for a moment, while Dalma and Nneka are making healing medicine in the magic-making room.

"Listen, Badru, you're gonna be alright. I promise you, magic and herbs can heal you," said Chia. "Are you sure?" said Badru. "Yes, certainly," said Chia. "You are so beautiful," said Badru, admiring Chia. Chia was confused by Badru's admiring, flirtatious words but then she smiled. Badru shines his light green cat eyes behind his real human green eyes while being human, Chia admires his handsomeness and his adorable kitty cat eyes. Sopie watches her sister and Badru looking at each other with blossoming affection, she smiles to see Chia beginning to have a blossoming crush on Badru. Chia magically removes the two bullets from Badru's stomach area.

After the sisters created the medicine, they gave the healing herbal medicine to Badru for him to drink. Badru is fully healed and recovered from bullet wounds and made a surviving, spiritual recovery. "Thank you, ladies," said Badru. "You're welcome. I'm Chia, these are my little sisters: Sopie, Dalma, and Nneka," said Chia. "It's nice to meet you all, Badru is my name," said Badru.

At midnight... Chia checks on Badru who is sleeping in bed, she smiles as she watches him sleep. Chia sits on a stool at the counter to write in her journal of witchcraft and discovery, she writes down about the were-cat Badru she discovered and her experience of what she saw in him while she is watching him sleep with a happy expression on her face.

Chia sits next to him before lying down, she looks at his beautiful face. She caressed his face with her hand while lying next to him. Badru opened his eyes to see Chia smiling at him, he smiled back. "Are you OK, Chia?" asked Badru. "Yeah... Are you alright?" said Chia. "Yeah, I'm getting better... I'm thinking... Are you married to someone?" said Badru. "No, I was never married. I have been single for a long time," said Chia. "I have been single, too. I've been a werecat since I was born, I see you have purple cat eyes, too, do you?" said Badru. "Yes, indeed. I was born with cat eyes, I got them from my father," said Chia. "You're so beautiful," said Badru.

Chia and Badru kiss for the first time, and their relationship begins to blossom in the full moon night upon the lunar eclipse. Where the stars glow in the night skies, the moon shines purple, and the two start their night together with a slow, blazing passion, and the magic forms with the sparkle of lovemaking.

A few weeks later after Badru's healing recovery... Badru continues to be the were-cat, and Chia watches him recovering so well. With a grin on her face, while watching the were-cat recover, she rubbed her stomach to feel an unborn child inside her magical womb. She is in the middle of the trimester of her first pregnancy, preparing to become a mother soon. It turned out that their first time together resulted in a complete conception.

Chia never imagined how becoming a parent would be, but she is prepared to become a great mother in real life.