6/ Shooting love shots and meeting demons

No one's pov:

After the little talk A young had with the boys she went to her class with Riku, Ryo and Yushi, since they were in the same class.

In the class A young sat next to Yunjin.

The three  boys looked at her with Yunjin  and sat in their seats.

- so we'll have a test- the teacher, mr. Taeyong said.

The students groaned.

- Now the new student will introduce herself- the teacher said.

A young stood up - hi i'm A young please take care of me- she said.

Some of her classmates rolled their eyes, some gossiped and some greet her back.

- Now i'll call you by your name and you'll come here, i'll give you an arrow and you'll have to shoot there. Understood?- the teacher explained.
- Yes!
- A young won't do the test since she's new- Taeyong said.
- Lucky you- Yunjin whispered to her.
- yeah

Time skip [ 20 minutes)

- Riku!

Riku stood up and went to his place, he took the arrow and shoot nervously.

He failed and looked down embarrased.

- Riku... come here, please- mr. Taeyong said.

Riku followed him outside the class.

- i know you're not good at shooting love shots, but if you want to be a cupid, then you should put a little more effort- the teacher said calm.
- i'm putting all my effort- he said.
- i didn't mean that. I meant that you have to practice more before you have an exam like today. I know you didn't study- the teacher explained.

Riku nodded still looking down, well, it was true. He didn't practice, he doesn't do most of his homework and he doesn't know when does he have an exam.

- let's go back to the class or else maybe someone alredy burned it- the teacher joked trying to light the mood.

But Riku nodded and entered first in class, he didn't say anything and sat in his seat. Not long after the teacher entered.

- Now, Jung Wongyoung, your turn- the teacher said.

A tall yet " cute" girl went to her place to do her test.

Time skip.

Now it was 16:12 p.m and A young was bored.

She finished her homework an hour ago, she studied too, she played a little with her phone but got bored again. So she exited her room and headed to the garden, since it was a little late noone was in the halls, so she walked calmed.

When she passed near the principle hall she heard some voices talking.

- But they were suposed to come tomorrow!- she reconized Sion.
- yeah but we couldn't wait until tomorrow to meet you guys- a boy said and she could feel him smirking.
- but...
- no buts. Guys you should behabe good, you're angels and also you'll compete against them- the principle said.
- but their rooms aren't ready for them
- yeah... that's why you'll help them to prepare their rooms- the principle said.

A-young's pov:

I knew that it was bad what i was doing at the moment.

Since i was hungry i walked towards them, i was about to walk past them when the teacher stopped me.

- Ayoung? What are you doing here at this hour?- Mr. Nakamoto asked me.
- oh well... i'm hungry so i exited my room- i replied.

I felt some stares.

- oh ok... then you can go but before you leave... can i ask you a favour?- he asked.

I nodded.

- can you help these boys over here preparing their rooms? I know that i asked Sion but i know for sure that he won't do it and maybe only Yushi, Ryo and Sakuya will help them, can you please help them too?- he whispered
- don't worry i'll help them- i whispered.
-  be careful- Mr. Nakamoto warned me.
- well guys she'll help you preparing your room- the teacher said.
- well i think its better if she just tell us our rooms- a tall boy said cold.
- yeah.. also why would we want some help?- another boy said.

I looked down and whispered to Mr. Nakamoto my leave, which he aproved.

- well i'll get going... bye!- i said and rushed to the cafeteria.

Time skip [ 10 minutes]

After i ate something i went back to my room.

When i arrived in the hall i saw 6 boys with dark aura around them and Yushi, Ryo and Sakuya. Since they were near my room i aproached them.

- Hi...- i greet them.
- Hi!- Yushi, Ryo and Sakuya greeted me back. The other six stared at me weirdly.
- uh do you need help?- i asked.
- yeah- a short boy said.

I looked at him and he was a little shorter than me, he had black short hair.

- well... which are your rooms?- i asked.
- these room and that room- another boy said pointing at the last next to my room.
- um.., what about we introduce
- what are we? Kindergarden? Please! Just help those three and don't talk to us- a tall boy said.

The other boys laughed with him.

- don't be rude!- Yushi said.
- A help the ones next to your room and we'll help the others- Ryo said.
- what? No! We can't let her alone with three of these monsters- Yushi said.
- shut up. She'll be ok- Sakuya replied.
- i'm older-
- i don't care
- uh i'll be ok. Don't worry- i said.
- if anything happens come to us- Sakuya said.

I nodded.

- now let's go over this- a boy said.

Then my friends enter the room with the two " talls"  and a short boy who seemed not care about anything.

- let's go!- a boy said.

I looked at the three boys with me and they seemed the most kind out the 6 of them.

- yeah... do you know the code?- i asked.
- yes. Let me put it- a boy said putting the code.

The door made a " click" and the door oppened.

- woah this is so modern!- a boy said.

We all entered and i closed the door.

- so... let's start- i said
- first lets introduce ourselves!- a boy said.
- ok i start. I'm A young from cupid's curse- i said.
- i'm  the person in charge of memories in my group. Hanjin- The short boy said.

I found his introduccion cute.

- i' the maknae Kyungmin- a boy happily said.
- and i'm Yeongjae, the third eldest- a boy said cold.
- we call him " mom"- Kyungmin said.
- Yah! Only you two call me that- Yeongjae said.
- Jihoon hyung does too!
- and we even  have you as " angry mom" in our groupchat!-  Hanjin said.
- i swear someday i'll kill you
- we're demons anyways- Kyungmin said.
- sorry for interrupt you but are you perhaps the boys from hell for the competition?- i asked.
- yup- Hanjin replied.
- let's start!

And then we started tiding up the place.

●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○

Sorry for the waiting also i probably change the personality in the story of Tws.

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting.

See you in the next chapter.

Bye!