twenty three

dominic

im teaching my second class of the day right now. after aydas sort-of confession, she ran out of the class before i could stop her for a conversation.

i'm sitting in my chair, my psychology class working on a mini quiz right now, giving me time to think.

her confession didn't surprise me, i've always known she's scared of commitment, it's why i haven't labeled us, not to her face.

in my head she's already the mother of our children.

i'm proud of her, for telling me that. even if she was pretending to talk about a classic novel in front of a bunch of other people.

it was her way of comfortably telling me how she feels about us, she avoids confrontation too, i've noticed.

i'll work with what i have, she won't scare me away.

todays a friday, meaning following ayda to the club and bumping into her again, 'accidentally'. all 6'3 of my grown ass gets fucking giddy at the thought of seeing her, all dressed up and sexy as hell.

she always goes all out on club days, from her makeup, to her outfit, her hair, everything is perfect on fridays.

i reach into my bag, grabbing my special notebook, slapping it onto the table, grabbing the attention of some students.

i ignore them, opening the notebook and flicking through the pages. i don't only follow my girl around everywhere, i keep track of where she goes, and when, and with who.

call it crazy, i call it passionate.

she's an easy one to stalk, considering she has a routine for everyday. she wakes up early, sometimes she doesn't even sleep throughout the night. she showers every other day, picks out her outfit, does her makeup sometimes, grabs her bag and makes her way to the mini cafe in the college.

once she gets there, she stays for as long as she wants, if mia linkdy working, she'll stay until first period starts. if jake barthen is working, then she'll stay long enough to drink her beverage and eat her snack, then meets up with nova, always at a different spot.

outside of school, her and nova are always together, i mean jesus they must have some invisible string attaching them or something because they're always together.

sometimes, they go to a restaurant that's not to far from the college, sometimes they go shopping, every fortnite they have a picnic at a park that i've noticed nova visits a lot. i wonder if ayda is aware of novas frequent visits to that park.

all of this was very easily figured out, so i can't be surprised that some other fucker is also following her around.

when i get my fucking hands on them.

i'd never tell ayda, of course. but when i  tracked the unknown, i also linked her phones contacts to my laptop, so whoever she's texting on messages, i can see.

the unknown is still texting her. she doesn't even bother blocking them anymore, just reads the message and goes on about her day, not telling anyone.

and fuck, if it doesn't bother me that she'd rather let someone stalk her then ask for help.

i scan the notebook, revising on her every move. it brings a weirdly comforting feeling, re reading everything she does, i do this often. just going over everything.