Scared (21)

-valines pov-

I quickly left them alone since I don't want to be involve with their antics.

I was shaking as I walked away, I don't know what happened but I felt a shiver gushed down my whole body.

I felt like I'm gonna die.

-Callixs pov-

I watched valine leave me, at the last minute I turned away but then I heard a loud thud. I took another glance then I saw her, she lost consciousness?...

I rushed to her aid then carried her. I didn't know what to do.

*should I bring her there again? Or should I just let her rest for now? But what if she is hurt?*

Those questions came up to my head, my mind was a mess but I cant risk her getting hurt even more so I went to the headquarters.

Rave saw me leave with valine but I doubt he will say anything.

"hi master absalom.. Oh it's her again" luscia said as she greeted me "Yes, get the healer" I said and brought her to where her room was before.
"master wait! Don't come in ther-!" luscia yelled but I already got a hold of the door knob so I opened the door and I was shocked to see who it was.

My brother, Asael Domone.
He is a few months older than me because he was conceived when our mother was pregnant with me.
We aren't twins, he was conceived due to the -Hermosa-
It is a rare event when a powerful Royal blood is conceiving a powerful royal blood.
He was a Hermosa which means I was a Hema, It is a complicated event but I'm a Hema because while I was conceived his blood was sharing with mine. Which means he isn't pureblooded like me but he is still part of the royal family.
His powers are in a different range than mine, since his power was awakened when he was a child while mine is still not fully awakened not until the grand ceremony is done.

To put it simply he is one of the Royal blooded Hermosa.

"Wow didn't expect to see you here?" Asael said "Whats your business here asael?" I asked "You know just chilling, but who is that?" he asked "Ok" I said and left

When I looked at valine she was not there in my hands.

*that bastard stole her*

"Hohooo she's really pretty~" asael said as he carried valine in his arms "Don't you dare touch her!" I said "Well ooops" he said as he dropped valine to the floor

"YOU FCKING SHIT YOU WANNA DIE??! I yelled as I picked up valine
"HAHAHAH You still have anger issues absalom" he said as he laughs "And you, your still a jerk? Fcking sh!t." I said "Yeah to be honest I am, but why are you so sensitive? Is she special?" he asked with a grin on his face "What if I say yes? Will you leave us alone?" I said but that only put a larger smile on his face.

"Ooooo so I was right? But she's human isn't she? I can smell her blood from far away, it's tasty" he said as he started to drool "Get the fuck out of her asael before I make you leave" I said

"Then make me, I haven't tasted a tasty human blood for awhile~" he said with bloodthirst written all over his face.

"If she wasn't here, I would've done that along time ago" I said "Who? Amira? Hahaha still looking out for our sister huh?" he said "Of course, since you left I'm the only one she can rely on you Fcking jerk" I said "Left? I didn't leave, I escaped."

"what are you talking about?" I asked in confusion "Of course you didn't know HAHAHAH that's only predictable. You really think I would leave?" he said as he got closer.

"Those stupid elders made me leave, I had no choice absalom." he said and suddenly backed away.

"I don't get what your saying" I asked "Hmm should I tell you what really happened?" he said "yes but if you don't want to then get out of my sight" I said
"then I'll tell you."

-Asaels pov-
-flashback-

"master asael, elder alastair
Is calling for your presence" luscia said "Okay I'll be there" I responded then left my room to go to their lair.

"You called for me elder Alastair?" I asked as I sat down "Yes asael, You should know by now on what will happen don't you?" he said "No elder I don't" I said "Oh no one told you? Well since you're a Hermosa, you need to go through a ceremony." he said

*ceremony? No one told me about that?*

"A ceremony?" I said "Yes a ceremony, where your blood and body will be served as our Ghee"

*WHAT A GHEE? what the fck are they talking about?*

A ghee, a sacred food served to God's, which involves an alive vampire which is made into a dish.
Which was banned since of the unbearable cruelty done to the sacrifices.

"A ghee? What do you mean?" I asked then tried to stand up but before I could the royal guards already got a hold of me.

"dont try to fight back asael, just obey it. We'll take your heart to end your suffering you Hermosa"

*I get it now. The Hermosa in the past decades didn't leave, its either they escaped or was sacrificed. Because of this stupid elders! Why do they hate us hermosas? We didn't do anything wrong!*

"let go off me!!" I yelled as I tried to fight back "I said don't resist!" Alastair yelled which made the guards tighten up their grip on me.

*how can I escape? How? How? how?how? *

The questions in my head kept popping up on repeat. I was panicking I couldn't do anything. The lair forbids the use of powers, only the pureblooded can use their powers in here and the blota

Blota, humans that are deeply connected to the vampires that turned them into vampires.

*I'm fcked*

But then the door to the lair burst open.