Punishment (20)

When I went to sleep I was still unsettled on what they have done.

I woke up early and when I got up I saw the personnel which is the staffs dragging rave inside.

I was horrified when I saw raves back.

Just what the fck they have done to him? He's back was covered wit scars

Just what the fck they have done to him? He's back was covered wit scars. It was healed already but how come? If they did it just yesterday it should still be fresh.

Something is suspicious going on here.

Suddenly rave turned around and he saw me.

He knows I saw him, and his back.

"uhm valine? Can you come here for a sec?" rave said as he went to where his bed are
I went to him as he told me.

"What happened?" I asked when he suddenly pushed me to the bed "Did you see it?" he said as he got closer

*What the fck is wrong with him?*

"Please get away from me" I said as I tried to push him but he won't budge "I asked you didn't I? Did you see it?!." he said with a scary look on his face

"I-I did" I said and looked away "Tsk fck!" he said as he backed away but when he got away he suddenly vanished in front of me.

It all happened in a flash then I saw him pinned against a wall.

Callix was holding him by the neck

-Callix's pov-

"Who do you think you are you fcking punk?!" I said as I strengthen my grip "U-urgh let go off me! I didn't do anything wrong" he said "Didn't do anything wrong? You really don't know anything don't you?" I said as I bare my teeth threatening him.

"I'll serve this as your warning rave, don't you ever touch her like that or else your dead." i said as i Iet go " Your really crazy. I won't do anything to her since I like ruby not her" rave said but I didn't care of his speech.

I left then went straight to valine

"Are you okay?" I asked her but she seemed scared.
"Did he do something to you?" I asked again "Please leave me alone..." she said as she started to walk away with tears in her eyes.

She wasn't scared, she was terrified for her life. I can hear her thoughts. I'm so fcking stupid for letting my anger get to me, now she is scared off me. I can't give her that drug again, I can't do it.