32

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I had woken up by myself and decided I wouldn't call help for the servants to get ready, I decided to do my morning ritual by myself.

Then I remembered.

I completely forgot the royal physician was coming to the palace today before we left for the ball at Aqua ridge. It was just a check up to make sure all was well.

But I knew it was mainly for me.. to see if I was with child. I watched myself into the mirror with a slight frown. I was upset.

I didn't want to be upset because he was coming but I was.. I was more nervous than upset but it all was negative so did it really matter what I felt?

I fiddled with the buttons on my blouse rather annoyed at myself for thinking too much. I buttoned up my shirt and pulled back my collar. I made sure my corduroy shorts were buttoned before I slipped on my Lacey socks.

Now that it wasn't cold anymore I don't have to wear shoes, I decided to just roam around in the castle before the physician came.

I hummed a nursery rhyme I remembered long ago as I stalked around the halls, it's something I did whenever my mind liked to wander to darker areas.

I often socialized with the knights who stayed posted about around the palace, or I'd go into the kitchen and watch the cooks prepare things for future meals, I even spoke with the gardeners.

Well I always talked to them, and they always talked to me. Well I mean they had to..

I really have no friend other than Philo. I wanted to call Kolen a friend but he's not around enough to be called so.

Clari COULDVE been a friend if I trusted her more but she's too busy attending knight academy for us to talk.

I looked outside the windows and took a look at the garden. My minds go empty and I hummed.

Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely.

A hand yanking my waist brings me out of my trace with the beautiful flowers and I squeak. It's Elioenai.

"Hello angel." He kisses my nose, I kiss his cheek. "Hello Eli." I smiled tucking my nose in the crook of his neck. "I wish me and Auggy could've had breakfast with you but we were so busy, I missed you my lovely elfen." He kisses the back of my ear.

"I-I missed you too." My body shiver against his. His cold body fitted perfectly with my warmth. His hands snaked down to my ass and he clutched my cheeks.