CHAPTER 4

JK'S POV

AUNTY: So, son do you agreed for the marriage or do you have any problem, so we can sort it out.
MOM: What problem he will have!!?
JK: I have a problem.
DAD: What are you talking about son?? ( He said pressurising each and every word)
JK: I have a girlfriend, so I can't marry her and she is way better than her. ( I said pointing towards the girl they said I'm going to marry). Even hyung have met her, hyung say something!!
HOSEOK: Yeah yeah, I have met her and she is very nice.
MOM: But that doesn't matter right you can break up with her after all this marriage is going to take place with you as groom and Pachi as your bride.
JK: Argghhh... ( I groaned and left from there as no one is going to listen to me)

Hoseok hyung also came after me not being able to tolerate them anymore. He grabbed my hand and took me in his car.

HOSEOK: Come let me drop you home. Mom dad will come from your car.

After sitting in the car he started to drive towards my mansion.

JK: I'm going to make her life hell after the marriage. She is gonna regret it very bad. That f*cking bitch and her sister both were gold digger including there mom. I understood that the first I saw them wearing slutty dresses. How am I gonna spend my whole f*cking life with her!??
HOSEOK: Calm down bunny! To be honest, I think that it's not how it looks like. Did you saw their family. It was kinda weird, you know. The girl's dad didn't seem to be so much interested, her mom was too talkative blabbering anything, her sister was just eye f*cking us and she herself was so quite as if she was mute. Did you noticed that girl's scared self? She was looking down the whole time and stammered while speaking a little only.
JK: Hyung, are you taking her side? You are my brother not her's.
HOSEOK: I ain't on either side bunny. I'm just giving you a reality check, so please don't be too harsh on her because you might regret it later after finding out about her. Now, your destiny is here. I mean destination.
JK: Huh!!??
HOSEOK: Your mansion!
JK: OH yeah right. So bye hyung. Good night
HOSEOK: Good night to you too bunny. Bye.

With that he went away

With that he went away. But his words were still roaming in my mind but I shrugged it off. I went to kitchen and took a beer can with me to my bedroom. I drank it to relax my mind a bit and slept on my comfy bed.

PACHI'S POV ( AT the time when they where still waiting in the resturant)

After waiting for a while, a mid aged couple entered the resturant and moved towards us. My parents stood up and greeted them so I understood that they must be the parents of the boy I'm going to marry. I also stood up in respect and greeted them as I don't wanna do any mistakes. With that we all sat on the chairs.

AUNTY: My son is attending an important call, he will be here any minute till then we can place an order for dinner.
MOM: Sure sure!!

After placing the order. They started their conversation on whatever topic. Just then 2 handsome boys came to our table and sat. Aunty introduced us to each other. After gearing the boy's name I thought I've heard that name somewhere but i can't remember. I got to know that the boy with bunny features is the one I'm going to marry. And, again there conversation goes on. I was sitting hanging my head low and speaking only if asked.
That's when mom asked the junglebook guy if there is any problem with the marriage and he replied it positively informing everyone that he have a girlfriend. His hyung how didn't spoke till now spoke agreeing with his younger brother.
His mom casually said that it's not a problem, he can break up with her as he have to marry me. The bunny boy groaned and left from there in anger with his hyung following him from behind.

Tbc
Stay tuned
Hope you like it
Please vote~~