Kaiza 2 (18)

The fight has begun and like what happened to us earlier they were just standing waiting for kaiza to attack.

I was staring at bubbles, she is really pretty.

 Her soft features gives such a confident auraTo be honest her and ruby they are really pretty

To be honest her and ruby they are really pretty.
Her looking like that and ruby looking like this

And me just looking like sh!t.
Im really jealous of them but my love for them as my friends are much greater than that.

*gosh I got distracted! Kaiza is on the move*

-Callixs pov-

*this is taking so long. I wanna sit with valine already!*

"hey ca-callix fo-focus please" bubbles said

*tsk as if hes gonna touch me*

I stared at kaiza with a full grin on my face. It was amusing to me that he still hasn't made a move.
Base on his body language he seems to think that I like this girl.

"HAHAHAH fight already kaiza" I said
"you sure? You know I'm here to test you guys" he said as he approached.
"Yeah I know, so get it started" I said "Then I'll start with her then" kaiza said and quickly charged at bubbles and Bubbles just stood there I guess she was scared and didn't have time to react at such a high speed.

Her face quickly met kaiza fist. She was knocked down with one hit.

"Pathetic" I said then I looked at valine but her expression isn't what I was expecting.

She looked terrified, scared and worried about her friend.

"Hey kaiza you shouldn't have punched so hard" I said as I got closer to him "I-I thought it was fi-fine?" he muttered "Yeah it was but now look at valine, she looks scared. Do you think I could just let that slide?" I said as I raised one eye brow.

I can see kaiza is scared of me since he is lower ranked than me.

Kaiza is one of the neonate rank, they aren't the most powerful but not the weakest. But his strength is still far beyond than human capabilities, but he's no match for me.

"Now should I put that expression to your face too?" I said as I glared at him "I-I'm sorry master absalom" he uttered "Oh now don't say that in front of them~ you really want a death wish?" I said and choked him "Im sorry sir I didn't mean it please..." he begged as he started to cry.

"The 5minutes is up!! Stop the fighting now!!"

"tsk your lucky, now scram" I said to kaiza and he just bowed down and backed away.