CHAPTER 1: his pain

"Why does it always feel like can't live Rose WHY?" Table shatters, broken bottles of alcohol feels like the showcase of his room , blood flowing from his hand but did he care we all know he didn't it just made him feel more relaxed as he got one step ahead to meet his Rose ,his love,his peace,HIS PAIN.
Just like any other night his pain was delayed till he walks up and feel this pain over again till his heart his mind went blank but alasmorning came we all say that after a bad cruel night a peacefull and beautiful morning comes but for him it made him more dark,more evil,more cruel than anybody could be on this earth.
With a warm sunlight hitting his face he tried to open his eyes but failed miserably he groaned"Ah fuck this headache I hate morning it feels like they our challenging me say I don't deserve to be here" he sadly chuckled but he remember this Date 19 April 2016,his love his Rose left him....

But he knew he had to vist here.
Cars moving one by one only to be lead by Ace Raichand, having his black Prada glass having a bottle of winein his hands sipping it and remembering her it has become a new habbhit of him .Cars stopped at graveyard were his lost love had been burried and from his point of view he had also burried his heart there only with her so she not feels alone . HE DIDNT have yo signal his mens to backup they already had left him as they reached the graveyard as it has become a reoccurring event for them for,8 years.......

He walked there only to see her graveyard tears welled up his eyes seeking to meet his loved one his heart cried it's still a joke how he say his heart doesn't feel emotion anymore

He walked there only to see her graveyard tears welled up his eyes seeking to meet his loved one his heart cried it's still a joke how he say his heart doesn't feel emotion anymore ."Are you smiling up there without me ha my love I miss you so much so fucking much that every day feels like I want to kill myself want to free myself up from this fake world cage" This words now feels like a fake world to him , no one can ever imagine how much Ace had loved his Rose.
"Do you remember how you used say that Ace and Rosie will leave together till there hair starts to turn white do you..." his voice broke "why ? Did you left me here with these fucking selfish people's this fake world why my love why" if any one could here his broken voice anyone can feel pity even the devil won't hesitate to fight with God to bring back his love down there
"Do you remember love. how i fought with those doctors, I had almost killed one that day "he chuckled "did you remember love how i begged you to wake up just for one single time just one time did you remember my promise love??".
(His pov)I heared thefoot steps knowing very damn well who is he ? Mr Raghav Raichand as he has the only aucadity to come here stand in front me when I at my lowest point .
" Lets go home junoir" ah I hate this word junior as it bring backs my childhood which I was most afraid off but not now after 19 April my biggest fear is that I had lost here