⥦𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1⬦

In the chaos of this temporary world, there lived a girl with a secret that set her apart from others. With a mere thought, she could vanish from sight, her presence fading into the whispers of the wind. Yet, in the shadows of her solitary existence, she guarded her extraordinary gift with utmost secrecy. Unseen by the eyes of the world , she moved through life like a ghost, her true nature known only to herself. But as the threads of fate wove a tapestry of uncertainty, she grappled with the weight of her hidden power, unaware of the destiny that awaited her beyond the veil of anonymity.

Little does she know , fate weaves a tangled web that will draw her into the orbit of a stranger, whose arrival will unveil the depths of her hidden power, entrusting him alone with the knowledge she guards so closely, while the rest of the world remains oblivious to her extraordinary gift.

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

A girl name Ji-Yeon is sitting in class but she is lost in her thoughts. Ji-Yeon is a 17 years old high school student. While lecture is gonna end soon but Ji-Yeon is not attentive in class and just looking outside, completely lost in her thoughts. In recess time, she went and sat under a tree thinking that how fascinating it will be when she will get someone in her life who will understand her even without words, will accept her as she is, the one who will make her feel loved , will tell her that she is precious and most important for her, the one who will not judge her.

Yes judging, that's what she was always afraid of. She doesn't have friends or anyone who she would say mine. She wanted to feel the love and care for which she always carved. She doesn't make friends cause she always think that they will judge her and call her weird cause she was different from others. Indeed she was different but beautifully different. She wanted someone with whom she will reveal her secrets, will tell her sorrows, who will give him the love she deserved. She was just alone in her life. Her parents died in an accident when she was too young and now she is living alone in her appartement.

Whenever she felt too tired of this world, she disappears from this cruel world and relax herself in beauty of nature, seeing the magical beauty around her and admiring nature. She felt so close to nature , that was the only way she escapes from hard realities.

Sitting under the tree , she remembered the first time when she got to know about her power, the power of disappearing suddenly. She couldn't believe that she have magic. That day, she was so tired of her life, tired of living alone, tired of suffering. She wished that she would disappear at least for a while to a place where she would be relaxed, a place far from realities , where she doesn't have to worry about anything.

-It's an imaginary story , it doesn't have any link with reality.
- Guys it's my first time publishing my content , I hope you will like it and will support me , tell me in comments how is it .
Thank you ♡