Act A Fool (16)

-valines pov-

Im still thinking of what happened. It's been on my mind repeatedly, I think I'm gonna go crazy.

"Valine? Hey you Ok?" bubbles spoke that woke me up to reality.

"yeah I'm fine just spaced out" I said "Well what happened? I saw you when I woke up you were with Callix but then you left" she said that shocked me cause I thought no one saw us.

"U-uhm nothing really" I said as I looked away "Hmm doesn't seem like it.." she said "But I guess it's a private matter right? I'll just keep quiet if you don't want to talk about it" she said and waved goodbye

"gosh that guy is really a freak."
I whispered

"HI AGAIN PLAYERS! this will be the third game! It's a lost for us since you defeated Kayla, although we only made her join to take control but that's not important now! And the third game will be to show your worth! You can show your worth by sparring with one of our members!

The game will be easy, two person of yours VS one of us . The first team one knocked out or k!lled is out immediately. Since there are 6 of you, you will form three teams. Two each team then those two will fight with our member and if they are able to withstand within 5minutes then they have won!

Easy right? Now we'll provide some gears don't worry, we know you'll be out of our league and it won't be fun.
Our member will take it easy on you but don't hold back!

The game will start in 5minutes!"

"another game again? We don't even get to rest." Ruby said as she frowned.
"Valine are you good to fight?" she asked "yeah to be honest I feel like I wasn't hurt at all" I said as I raised my shirt then I looked at my wound.

*what? Where is it? *

I asked myself since there were no trace of wound or whatsoever.

"Oh your already healed? That's good" Ruby said and smiled

But I was confused since I don't heal that fast.

I looked at Callix and I can see his smirk from far away.
I know something was up.

"Well we should team up" Ruby said "Do you want to team up valine?" ruby asked me "Oh wait you're gonna team up with her Ruby?" rave said before I could answer.

"Yeah" she answered "Well I thought we could team up, like just girl and boy team you know?" he said "Oh that's a good idea. Then is that okay with you guys?" she asked

"yeah I'm fine with that." bubbles answered "Okay me and rave will be partners, so you guys just choose who would your partner would be" she said

"U-uhm callix? Do you wanna be p-partne-rs?" bubbles asked as Callix approached her.

"Nah, I'll go with valine." he said and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"No, I'll partner up with reyn. Is that Ok reyn?" I asked as I got closer to reyn then glared at Callix.
"Yeah sure" reyn replied
"Well then we're partners Callix..." bubbles said while she stares at Callix, and Callix was avoiding her gaze but he was staring at me.

"You guys done? If yes then lets get ready the gears was just brought a few minutes ago" Ruby said.