Chapter 1

NOTICE: This is not for the light-hearted and people who can't take angst well.

Y/N'S POV:

"It's time Already...? What a shame..." I thought to myself while playing the new Video Game, 'That's not My Neighbor'. It was already time for bed, since exams were tomorrow.

I went to sleep, and once my alarm went off, I did the usual. Took a bath, ate, and tidied my bed. I closed the door before leaving, and locked it.

I took my bike off the parking, and as I was doing so, I caught a glimpse of 'Him'.

"Francis...?" I thought he looked familliar, and I realized I forgot I had my glasses off, so I thought it was a hallucination. 

Later, upon arriving at campus, I went to the classroom, and I was 20 minutes early, so I just reviewed instead of chatting with the others. Yeah... THOSE people.

Once there was only 5 minutes left, I cleaned up my reviewers and threw them into the trash, as proof that I won't cheat, and recorded myself doing it so I don't get framed.

After, like all the students , I placed my phone on the tray so we don't cheat.

When I received my papers, I found the Exam quite easy, so I aced it, and was the top scorer. I almost forgot it was a midterm exam. 

After that, I took the rest of the tests, and they seemed rather easy, and when I went to the scoreboard, I was placed Number 1 on the board.

"Look! The Loser got Number 1!" The school bully said out loud, laughing at me. I had enough. This was like the 5th time this dumbass irritated me.

"Me? A Loser? Check yourself out, you just have friends cause you're one of the Professors' Children. Oh wow, I forgot to mention, those fake ass friends of yours scored higher than you. What? gonna beat me up? Just try, coward~" I said, laughing at him, and I rolled my eyes.

"You little...!" Just as that dumbass was about to hit me, HE came in.

"Hey, fuckers. This is a college, grow up." said Francis.

"Francis...?" I asked, stunned at seeing him. Of course, the game was just new, so nobody except me was shocked.

"Mmm.. Do I know you..?" He asked, looking at me, and we made eye contact.

"I deliver milk to the school's Cafeteria." He said, and smiled. This made every girl around him blush, and they started asking for his number. I tried leaving since it was already awkward to have made eye contact with your fictional game crush, but to have him smile at you is even weirder!

While I was walking out, I bumped into my only male childhood friend.

"What are YOU doing Here?!" I asked him, pushing him into a corner, holding his tie.

"Heard you were here, so I came." He answered, chuckling.

"Listen, I forgot your name... what was it again..? Was it Kyle? Josh? I forgot.." I asked him repeatedly.

"Aww~ That hurts, y'know?~" He said, looking into my eyes with his own. Damn, his bedroom eyes were hot, but I can't fall for a best friend!

"W-Whatever..! Just tell me your name!" I demanded.

"Well... my name is-"

We were cut off by Francis, who was looking at us, and he spoke.

"There you are... Who's that...?" He asked me, panting.

End of Chapter 1.

Common Q&A:

Q: "How old are you, the writer?"

A: Well, I'm only 15, but I read book series' ranging from 100-300 pages per book everyday. Well, I'm not a bookworm anymore. I'm obsessed. 

Q: "Are you In a Relationship?"

A: I'd rather die than be in one, so No. I'm not.

Q: "Do your parents know this?"

A: They'll never know.

Q: "When do you post?"

A: When I'm not sleeping..? next question!

No More!

Thanks for Reading Chapter 1!