The time

(kara)
It was back to school and as I was walking down the hall I saw my friends running to me while I stopped to get something from my locker.

As they got closer, since I missed them so much I couldn't wait but to just be with them all the time, so I ran to them until we've hugged each other.

After we hugged, I told them about all the things that happened in my vacation.

I felt very happy to see them again and chat with them again ! But, something was missing?

As we were chatting in the hallway, someone hugged me in the back and I didn't know who it was, until I turned around to see my boyfriend.

I felt happy and I hugged him back really tight, I didn't know what else to do but just be with him again.

Until it's been 30 minutes it was time for class so all of was went to our own classes.

After school, I met my friends and my boyfriend together and they were waiting for me the whole time, so I invited them to go out for dinner since we felt empty.

We were laughing and chatting all the time, it was fun to be back with them since it had been a month without them.

(Speed up) *after 2 months*

me and my boyfriend felt really bored so i told him we should go eat for lunch at a fancy restaurant, but he refused.
"You know I can't afford that babe ?"
I told him that I got it and it's no problem.

While eating, I saw him not really enjoying his food. I questioned hima ND instantly replied " Are you sure with this? This restaurant is really really expensive.." he asked. It's really okay, and you should continue eating ! I replied.

As he smiled I felt joy in my heart, I was happy that he was happy.

After lunch, we went to a lottery ticket (shop thingy) and we both got ticket since we both thought it would be fun.
As we both scratched our ticket, he had to go to the bathroom.

I scratched both of them and it filled my face with full of shock, I just won 5 million dollars ! It wasn't the grand prize but.. I felt like I was blessed.

After thinking and thinking I swapped both of our tickets so he could think he won the lottery, it was the best I could do since I could consider myself rich.

As he came back I told he had won the lottery, he was jumping around with joy as if it was really the grand prize.
" WHAT THE HELL I WON !! "

I smiled at him till tears dropped through my cheeks. I've never seen him this happy and joyful before. I hugged him tight and he started calling his mom to tell her the news.

And then, a lady told us that we would get the prize after 1 week. And we agreed and hurriedly went home since it was late.

As I got home I told my mom and dad the story and they were proud to say that I was their kid. I thought this
decision would change our life in a good way.

(But did it ?)

It had been 6 days and he would get the prize tomorrow but at exactly Saturday our school declared that we won't have school for a week since the heat has been rising up.

So that means if he gets the prize tomorrow I wouldn't be able to meet him for another week.

Days have passed and I'm still curious and Wondering if he's making good decisions with his money. And I'm really wondering why he hasn't been chatting for ages, when I know he would reply instantly.

It's now Saturday.

I chatted him and told him that I might not be able to go to school at Monday since I felt really sick. He agreed and told me to get well.

But unexpectedly, I felt better when it was Monday. So I went to school but I wouldn't join P.E class for now.

As I got to our school gate. There were so many things going around and there was a whole crowd and didn't know what was happening so sneaked in.

At first I couldn't see it, but then.. I saw Liam. With Samantha? (One of my bff)
At the exact same time, I saw them kiss and the crowd when crazy.

I sneaked out and felt a knife stabbing my heart. He was now a rich and cool person. He wore luxury items and everything. And had Samantha. I hurriedly ran away to go home.

As I got home, my parents questioned me, they were shocked when I told them the story. They never knew that he would be a jerk after receiving his money.

Money changes a person after all.

My parents comforted me and told me to never go back to him again. And I promised that w I wouldn't.

I didn't go to school for 3 days straight since I felt stressed,depressed and everything a heart broken person would ever feel.

I thought he was the one that would be my forever, I guess not.

After all of that, I went to school at Thursday, liam rushed to me and hugged me. But, I pushed him away.
"what's wrong ?"

I I felt mad as hell as I heard him. " What's wrong ? That all you have to say ? How about tell me that you're a cheater ? " I replied with anger in my eyes.

He explained and told me that I was just "one kiss" and I was over dramatic.

"Really ? But looks like I don't care.? "
I pushed him out of the way and I felt more confident and happier that he wasn't in my life anymore.

In these past few months he and his friends have been making fun of me and pulling pranks on me. I've wished that graduation would just start.

He fooled Samantha and found new other girls, Samantha and I went okay since she explained that Liam just made up a story.

After months of months of misery.
If was finally our graduation.

I felt happy that I would be able to move out of this school and just be me again.

My mom and dad was getting me ready. Until my dad saw liam, my dad approached to liam and talked with him.

As my dad was fixing his polo, my dad said something. "I hope you enjoyed that 5 million dollars that my daughter won." My dad said.

Liam's confusing started growing. "But I won it. What do you mean sir?" Liam replied. "She just made you think like you won it since she loves you. But you wasted her." My mom approached and said.

My name was getting called and I pulled my mom and dad, and left Liam with a shocked face.
Tears fell through his eyes.
And so did i.

I was now graduating and loosing the one that I loved the most. I might've felt sad that I graduated without him but misery was now over.

After my graduation I went in our car.
While my dad was starting the car, I saw Liam just staring at me with an empty face.

I hated to see that everytime ever since we got together.

But I had to go and let him go.

The End.

Hello guys ! This story is inspired by one of msa's story !

Credits : MSA