ugly face

Today was the first day of school, I just moved in Japan. It's a pretty country but I already knew that.

I waked in class, I was really early because my mom woke me up expecting me to already be dressed. Anyways I sat in a desk with my name on it. The desk was pretty nice but there was so much drawings on it, I looked around and saw a guy sitting two desks away from me. He looked pretty cute, I guess he was the first in this room. I wonder what his name is, I walked up to him.

"hey. Whats your name? I know its weird to ask because..well never mind. Whats your name?" I asked him but he was just doing something with his hands..kinda awkward but he responded to me. "Me? My name is Soichi..", "thats a pretty name! My name is Y/n!" I also responded to him, hes pretty cute! I have to tell my friend!

"What are you doing..talking to me. I don't know you." How rude talking to a girl like that! He's probably a loner. "Excuse you! Im just trying to be nice! I want a friend. And you look pretty nice to be a friend" I yelled out to him, wow so rude but whatever! "Why do you want to be my friend? I mean we can if you're that desperate."

"Fine! I will be your friend!" Was this my plan. Its a dumb one then. After we talked a bit but then the bell rang, I went back to my seat and glanced at him for a bit.