Hiding Out

Flynn Rider burst open the door to the snuggly duckling.

"Garcon, your finest table please."

Rapunzel gasped.

Everywhere she looked she could see scary men, just likethe ones mother warned her about.

She raised her pan in self-defense as they walked through the tavern.

"Guess we should just, go back to your tower." Flynn told Rapunzel.

Two of the thugs looked down at her bare feet and smiled at each other. One of them picked up her hair as she walked by.

"You've got some long hair." He said, and Rapunzel nodded. But instead of letting it go, he yanked it towards him.

"WOAH!" Rapunzel fell into his arms.

One of the thugs grabbed a chair, while the one that was holding her hair thrust her into it. He used her hair to tie her ankles to the chair's legs, her wrists to the top of chair, and the rest he wrapped around her waist and legs to ensure she couldn't escape.

"WAIT!" Flynn shouted. "Don't hurt her!"

He lunged at the thug, but two other ones held him back.

"Oh we won't hurt her," The thug answered, "We just want to play with her.

He tipped the chair over with a loud THUD so that Rapunzel's back was on the ground. But more importantly, her bare feet were in the air.

The thug then approached her feet and said, "Tell me, fair maiden, are you ticklish?"

Rapunzel thought about it for a second, "I've never really been tickled before, but the grass does feel funny on my feet sometimes."

"Then let's see if you are...