#CH

DISCLAIMER

Remember that everything in this story is made up. The characters in this story, as well as any events/places/names, are all made up. This story was heavily inspired by songs, so if something similar is up, like a similar scenario from another story that isn't mine, it's all coincidences, but I did endeavor to make this narrative much more different from other GXG stories.

This is a story about LGBTQ+ romance. It is critical to keep in mind that this is a work of fiction. The characters in this story are entirely fictitious, and any resemblance to real people is entirely coincidental.

Respecting the real lives and boundaries of the people who inspired these hypothetical personas is crucial. Please refrain from shipping or projecting real-world people or relationships onto these characters. Such behavior may be considered disrespectful, invasive, or unsettling to others. It is important to distinguish between fiction and reality, and it is not meant to harm or offend anyone. If you are sensitive to this type of material, especially in some circumstances that are not suitable for minors, I urge you to read at your own risk.

English and Tagalog are not my first languages, and I have difficulty understanding sophisticated Filipino and English vocabulary. There could be grammatical mistakes ahead.

I am open to constructive criticism and changes that are not unduly harsh, ineffective, harmful, or personally insulting.

MATURE CONTENT NOT FOR MINORS

ALL RIGHT RESERVED
2023 ©Copyright