1. Alica

I don't know what to do. Why did I run away from home. Of  course I can't tolerate them.

Them?
My family. I hate it when they are together. My mom dad always ends up fighting. I'm  good when I'm with either of them. But both of them together is a mess. And my spoiled sister, Isabelle, that I don't even talk with sucks. Right now I've  nothing with me but a suitcase full of clothes. Why did I--

A horn beeped! I got startled. Damn it. It's just Raya, my best friend. I called her. I decided to live with her for the time being after that I'll shift ro somewhere else.

"Hey, common get in the car",Raya said.

I got in her luxurious car. Raya's family is rich and happy family. She lives in a big banglow. Whereas I'm  from a middle class family. We met in a residential school when we're 15.

"Why did you do that?",she said.

"See, I just can't tolerate them. And you too know that my family is not a happy-thing. And my spoiled--"

"Okay! I got it. But you shouldn't have run away. You know your mom dad will be in trouble too. And what about your sister's studies. She need to pursue it."

"Shut up bitch. You're supposed to make me feel good." I laughed at her concern. "So can I stay at your place, Ms. Pierson."
"What if I say no?"
"I know that you aren't gonna do it"
"You literally have a sense of humor of a nursery kiddo."
"I'm still better than you."

The rest of the ride was quite good. Raya always make me feel good. We reached her home at 2:30 am. I lie down in her big luxurious bed. It's really nice,so soft.

"You want something to eat?"she asked.
"A bowl of your pasta please."
"Okay I'll go make it", she giggled.

I was scrolling through my phone then suddenly a deep voice came from outside.
"Are you there Raya?"
I'm an introvert. I don't know how to react. But who is it. Raya doesn't have a BF.
Aaaaah! It's her elder brother. I never met him and Raya doesn't usually mention him.

"Sorry, Raya is not here"
He opened the door. A handsome, hot guy entered the room.
Omg! Why is he here?

Daniel, the enemy of my life.