Interference (14)

-ruby's pov-

Callix left with valine in his arms.

I really hope she was fine even though i was kind of jealous. But my grief of the fact she was hurt because of me is far more greater than my feeling of jealousy.

"Ruby? What happened we heard some loud noises come here" reyn said "Are you okay? Where Is valine?" he asked "callix got her. It was my fault reyn" I said as I kneeled down on my knees "What? It's no ones fault, whatever happens" reyn said as he hugged me "no because of me she was stabbed, reyn." I said
But when I said that I can see the shock in reyns face.

"She was stabbed?? Then where is she?" he asked "I already told you" I said as I sobbed "Then where Is Kayla?" he said "Overthere" I said and pointed

"Is she dead?.." he asked with a horrified look on his face "I'm not sure" I said "Well let's get out of he-"

He was cutted off when the speaker went on.

"Hello players. I heard that you defeated kayla? We didn't really think you could defeat her at her state so we don't know whether to declare her defeat. But I guess you guys won! Thinking outside of the box is the best strategy!

Our people will come to the mansion now, so stay where you are! "

The announcer said

"let's stay here Ruby, let's just meet up with the others later"

After that we were all in the room together except for Callix and valine. We started to call this room as our - home - since that's where we always gotta go back to.

I explained to them what happened and all of us are worried because they haven't showed up yet.

"Its almost bed time are they really not gonna be here? Are they dead?" bubbles asked "I don't know, but let's just hope they are both fine." I said.

-Callix's pov-

I went to the headquarters where valine could get urgent care.

"Hi master absalom, what made you come here?" my servant luscia said "I need her to be treated ASAP." I said "Well we could treat her but who is she?" she asked as she got closer to valines body "What does that matter to you?" I said and pushed her away "Because her blood smells good" she said and bare her fangs out "Shut it or I'll take your fcking head off from your body." I said as I moved away "sorry brother I was just curious, I haven't seen her here" she said and led the way to the room where she could be treated.

"Well we're here now, the healers are in their way" she said and bowed then left.

I layed down valine in the bed and stared at her for a while.

"hello master absalom, what seems to be the problem?" the healer asked "Treat her, she was stabbed" I said "Well then I should get to work." the healer said.

I left the room to give them more privacy, since I don't want to see her like that anymore.

"Brother, may I ask who is she?" amira said and approached me "What are you doing here Amira?" I asked "Well luscia said you brought someone so I got curious then I went here." she said "but It's a surprise brother, who would think the inheritor of our family who is pureblooded is able to save a human" she said and smirked

"I only did cause I felt bad" I said "if you say so~ I won't get involved in your schemes but because your the inheritor I can't possibly disobey you, so if you ask me to help then I'll help" she said and rolled her eyes "Thanks I guess" I said "Well I'm gonna go now, I'll make luscia shut up so it won't be spread around, but watch your steps brother" she said and left.

She was kind, and sweet but she is a menace in some way.
We've always been close, and cover each other's backs every time but when the elders interfere we can't do anything, but now everything will change.

"Master absalom, You might need to come in"