First Stabbed (13)

"tsk you just don't learn do you?"

Callix said as he raised my chin.

"you could've gotten yourself killed right there" he said as he leaned closer "FCK off." I said then I looked at Kayla.
She was just standing there in front of us.

"Your here again?" Kayla said "Yes, why not?" callix said "Get away from her" Kayla said as she stared at me "I should be saying that." callix said "I said go away!" she said as she bare her teeth.
It was sharp, it didn't look like her anymore.

"How dare you" Callix said as he held Kayla in the neck
"Let go!" Kayla said
"stop it callix. She don't want you" I said as I held his hand and removed it

But just when I held his hand I felt something stab me.

I held the part where it was hurting. Then I said blood

"YOU FCKING BTCH!" callix yelled as he gripped Kayla by the neck "HOW DARE YOU!" callix kept yelling while suffocating Kayla
But Kayla just kept laughing and laughing.

I didn't know how to react. It hurts, I'm hurt. What do I do? I didn't expect to be stabbed. Am I gonna die?
I was feeling nauseous, I sat down as I held my wound. Everything was going black, my wound was pretty deep.
*What do I do? *

I kept thinking to myself as I stared at callix suffocating Kayla while Kayla was smiling widely.

"FCKING DIE!" callix said as he took the knife and stabbed Kayla.

After that Kayla collapsed to the floor bleeding.

"are you okay?" callix said as he held me
I wasn't able to respond since I'm already feeling weak.

After that I lost consciousness.

-Callix's pov-

I held valine in my arms as she slowly closed her eyes.

"FCK! wake up valine don't die" I said as I kept hugging her

"What happened!" someone yelled and it was ruby "that fcker stabbed her" I said "What?! I wasn't able to see anything since I black out! Is she okay?" she asked as she got closer.
"I don't know. We need to get help" I said as I carried her.

"FCK how?" ruby said as she was panicking "I'll handle this" I said as I walked away.

"WHAT!"

I heard ruby yelled as I walked away

"I'll save you valine don't worry" I said to her and kissed her forehead.