Vessel x Fan

Fem reader

Rough Smut

Your friends dared you to sneak backstage and take a picture, and you weren't one to stray from a dare.

You slipped past the security guards and snapped a quick photo of the dressing room. The door was slightly cracked open, and you peeked to see Vessel stroking himself.

You gasped, and his head snapped up, his eyes looking into yours through the mask. You quickly turned to leave, but there were suddenly arms around your waist, and you were pulled into the dressing room, the door locked.

"I-I'm sorry..." you began.

"On your knees." He said.

You listened.

"Open."

You listened again.

"Take it like a good girl." He whispered before thrusting his dick into your mouth.

You gagged but took it, still in shock that you were getting face fucked by the lead singer of Sleep Token. Your eyes watered as he roughly thrusted in and out of your mouth, you bobbed your head in time with his thrusts. He let out a groan and you felt his hot release flow down your throat. He pulled out of your mouth, some of his cum dripping down your chin.

"Strip." He commanded. As you scrambled to comply, you could see him smirking with amusement.

You stood naked before him, "Now what?"

"Bend over the table." He said. You bent over, exposing your slick folds to him. The table was cold, causing your nipples to become hard peaks. You felt him behind you, hearing him spit and feeling the warmth on your pussy.

"Such a fucking slut for me." He growled, his fingers dipping into you, hitting your g-spot immediately. You moaned softly, and he began to thrust and curl his fingers perfectly.

"Oh fuck Vessel..." you moaned, your hips bucking in time with his hands, feeling your release coil in your stomach.

"Not yet." He said, pulling out. You whimpered in protest. "You aren't cumming until it's around my cock."

And then he thrust inside of you, hard, sliding the table forwards. You screamed in pain and pleasure, the perfect concoction. He set a brutal pace, causing the table to squeak forward with every thrust. Everyone back stage could probably hear you, but did you care? No. You were being railed by a hot masked man.

"Such a good slut." He whispered, his husky British voice doing things to you. He groped your breasts and played with your nipples with one hand while his other began to circle your clit, causing you to release.

When he felt your walls tighten, he pulled out and came on your ass, his white cum dripping down your ass cheeks. 

"Stay there." He said as he admired how you looked in your afterglow with his cum on you. And then you felt a warm, wet towel clean you up. He got dressed and helped you into your clothes.

"Why did you come back here anyways?" He asked.

"It was a dare from my friends." You replied.

"So you're a fan?"

"Yeah."

"You were very obedient...I might want to keep you around." He grinned.

You blushed, "Okay."