What is happening here

Its been 1 year and 2 months since i been here,this is my history...

I was scrolling on YouTube when i found a video called "skibidi toilet 27" i was about to scroll down but i blacked out

-Huh?- I said when i appeared in a city,i had other clothes and i had gloves-Where i am?-.

-Hi There,¿Why are you just doing nothing?,Come to fight.-Said a guy with dark suit and a dark camera mask,he Also had a plunger.

-I dont know what is this place,¿Who are you,and why you wear a camera mask?.

-*Thinking: He must be new in this reality,i need to explain him* This is a city,we need to go to explore and fight toilets,we are cameramans and we have new allies,the speakermans.

-What?

-Just follow me,im sure we will find a guy with some things to use in combat.

I just followed him because i felt i needed to do that,we walked some minutes and there was another "cameraman" with swords,plungers and some knifes.

-Hello Plunger,Wait Who are you?-Said a cameraman pointing me.

-Chill,he is a new cameraman,just make him choose- "Plunger" said and made me choose.

-I want a sword- I said because i like swords

I grabbed a sword and a toilet attacked me from behind hurting me in back making a tiny hole

-Aaaah!!!-*i screamed when the toilet attacked me*-What The hell is that!- I was scared and i used the sword to cut in half the face of the toilet.

-Very Good for a beginner!- Plunger did a like with his hands.

-Huh?- I said when i looked at left,because there was a strange cameraman with a green light but he dissapeared.

-What happened?- Said plunger.

-Nothing.-

-Follow me,we will go to the base.