Abusive professor 🔞

The most gorgeous girl of the university entered in her clasroom.

The moment she entered everyone started whispering about her,some were passing sexual comments on her,some were making disgused faces.

Her classmates reaction and their attitude was not new for her,she has been tolerating this for an year.

But what exactly happend that the most loved girl of the university has become the most hated girl.

It was all because of that sex tape.

Her sex tape got released a year ago,the guy who was fucking the shit out of her was blurred but her body moments and her face moments were visible in HD,every scream of her every moan of her was clearly audible, she was moaning like a bitch when the massive dick of the man above her going in and out her tight pussy.

The video tape was removed from everywhere successfully by the cyber cell.

But her Intercourse session is still alive in the brain of the people who saw the video thousand of times in repetative moad.

Since then nobody leaves a chance to humiliate her,they call her bitch,slut,sugar baby,whore,hoe and what not.

She is just a victim and paying the amount of being a beautiful girl.

Her pervert professor drugged her and rapped her he was the one who clicked her nude pics and blackmailed her.He was the one who asked her to sleep with him with her own consent ,the poor girl agreed to do everything so that her nudes wouldn't reach to her grandmother.But the innocent soul din't know that the devil was planning to keep her with him forever and he made a sex tape of their private moment and released it.It was his plan to keep his favourite student as his mistress forever and after that incident y/n not just lost the trust of her grandmother but she lost the confident in herself she started hating herself,she was ashamed of whatever happend with her,she tried to commit suicide but the devil dint even let her die in peace he threated her to kill her grandmother if anything ever happend to her.

A married man having two kids has been assaulting a fregile girl for fulfilling his dirty desires.

"Y/n"The devil called her name

And her soul left her body

And within a second the man was on the top of her figure

"Ssshhhhhhhh"dont make any noice your grandmother is blind not deaf,do you want her to listen your dirty moans

"M-r...jj--e..on plea-se gg-o"she was stuttring and shivering due to fear

Go baby i am not going anywhere before pleasuring my bunny

Din't i ask you to come at my house in the evening???

Do you even know i have sent my wife and kids to her parents house only to spend quality time with you.

And look at you laying on your hard mattress.

"Y/n baby dont you feel unfomfortable living in such poor condition"He said while removing her clothes

Y/n eyes went teary,she was shaking her head continuously gesturing him to not do anything dirty with her but her evil professor jeon jungkook lustfull eyes already started fucking the innocent girl

He pushed his hard shaft inside her dry v*gina with a hard thrust making the girl arch her back in pain

To prevent her sinfull moans to come out of her mouth she sealed her lips tightly

The bed was moving with every thrust

Its been an hour but his energy is still the same but the girl has lost all her energy

The everyday assault has made her numb.She even stopped protesting just laying on her bed like a dead body bearing his tortures has become an everyday routine.

He rapes her then comfort her like a lover.

My baby likes the aftercare i give,right baby the devil asked while cleaning her badly bruised p*ssy with a wet towel

She nodded,he made her wear her dress kissed her forhead and started going out of the back door from where he made the entry

Baby tomorrow is your exam right dont worry i will send you the question paper before an hour okay you dont have to take stress

Afterall your dear professor jeon loves you

And he finally went out of her house ruining the girl again.