Save (12)

-Valines pov-

I heard loud footsteps just near us and I think they're running.

"what was that?" I said "Its just them having fun." callix said "what? I'm gonna go check it out." I said and walked away from him.

Not too long from where i was, I already bumped into them

"Whats happening?" I said as I looked at them, they were all shaking in fear.

Bubbles is crying and has blood on her neck.
Reyn was holding on to rave while looking at the floor.
Rave looks like he's been wearing hes self out since they left, he was sweating all over and looks like a mix of tears too.

"ruby.... She might be gone.." bubbles said "What?? I thought I told you guys to stay together to have more power." I said "She sacrificed herself for me.. It's all my fault..." bubbles said as she started to cry even more
"Hey it's no one's fault. Where is she?" I asked as I hugged her "Even if I told you, you can't fight Kayla. She said she had a blood compact with the people running this game. She said it was a vampire and she joined them which means she is one of them.
You can't do anything valine.." she said "Vampire? Well i know I won't be on par with her. I'll just get ruby out" I said as I patted her head "She's over there" she said and pointed where it was.

I went straight to it and all of them went to the living room to cool their selves.

I looked around the room then I saw ruby on her knees in front of Kayla.

"KAYLA! let her go!" I yelled as I slowly approached them

"Wowww who do we got here?" she said "I said let her go." I replied
"Or what? I only spared you because of that guy." she said "Valine.. Please. Leave... Don't come near please..." ruby said as she was on her knees begging with her face wet with tears.

"No. Why did you have to sacrifice yourself? You could've just ran." I said "I'm the one she's after Valine. Don't get yourself involved" ruby said "Well I don't mind her getting involved Though~" Kayla said as she grinned

"You said you'll spare them if I let you stab me right?" ruby said as she looked at Kayla "Well I mean I did say that but she wasn't included by that time wasn't she?" Kayla said as she held ruby's chin and raised it up.

"You know I don't really care of what your deal was. I only came here to save ruby" I said "Ohh I like it~ but can you do that? With that puny body of yours?" she said as she pointed the knife at me

"maybe I can, who knows." I said as I pulled out my knife.
This knife I what I've been preparing earlier.

"oh you have a knife?" Kayla asked "yeah what about it" I said "Drop it, or else" she said and she looked very irritated

"or what?" I said and smirked "Drop.It." she said as she started charging at me

I was shocked when she charged at me she just kept getting closer.
And closer. And closer.

Before I could realize it she was in front of me charging in full speed.

"Tsk, you just don't learn do you?"