The Beetle

In a particularly busy street in the middle of District 7, a purse was snatched from the air by a flying winged man.

"Hey, somebody stop that bastard! He got my purse!"

"What are we supposed to do at that point lady, fly up there?"

"Dammit you're fucking useless! Will someone get my purse?"

"I'll get it," a voice quickly rushed past the crowd, and left just as quick.

"Was that-"

"Can someone else help get my purse? I'll pay a hefty price for it if returned!" The victim yelled out, but no one stirred.

"Where did you last see the thief last ma'am?" The woman jumped as she turned around to see a pigtailed girl, wearing the Tokiwadai uniform, and a green-white armband on her sleeve.

"Oh, you must be Judgement! Well, the thief... um, how do I explain it?"

"Just try to remember what happened and tell me calmly-"

"Oh right, they swooped down from the sky and snatched my purse. Nearly dislocated my shoulder, that bastard did."

"Swooped down... that all?"

"Uh, yes?"

"Okay then maam, please follow me to the AntiSkill office, and wait for me to come over with her purse." Kuroko Shirai said as she grabbed the woman's hand.

"Oh wait, that Spiderman guy is going after the thief by the way. Should I like, wait for him? Or we wait for him?"

"..."

"Uh, miss?"

"Let's just go over there, I'll deal with it," Kuroko replied before teleporting them away from the street.

XxX

Kamijou perched himself onto a high-rise building, scouting around to search for the Flying Thief.

30 minutes have passed since the thief's last snatch-and-fly, and it's starting to bear down on his nerves as he continues to listen to his Instinct to try and search for the flying thief.

Instinct...

For some reason his mind flashed back to that moment a week ago with the long-haired girl at the alley.
He still couldn't get her out his mind, and it bothered him. In most cases, the girl was cute, but not anything noteworthy apart from that. And her Electromaster powers weren't anything to brag about. She might be Level 3 with that power, due to her needing physical contact to use it. So why?

Why did she set off his Instinct at that moment?

The last time something significant set the Instinct off was that highway battle just a couple days ago (Kamijou was amazed that only 2 days have passed since) and during a certain day before that when he...

He... met someone. He thinks.

"My head's going crazy, tingling non-stop," Kamijou said clutching his head.

Shaking off his head, he decides to quit his patrol and swing off in search of other things to do.

Until his Instinct blared and guided him to his left, sending him towards there swinging away to where trouble brewed.

As he got there, there was someone on the ground, who was crawling up before running after the flying indigo man that was quickly getting away. The pair of large blue wings and the jets in his feet stuck out like a sore thumb in the urban landscape. Kamijou swung after the blue thief, quickly gaining speed with each swing, getting closer and closer to the currently flying thief until he was on top of the guy. He fired a line at their back, and grabbed the line with both hands, prepping himself for the bumpy ride.