(10) DUAL DELIGHT

After a few days Pandav family received the news of Hidimba's pregnancy

After a few days Pandav family received the news of Hidimba's pregnancy. Everyone was elated to know that, but that news didn't come alone. One more news had reached followed by that good news, and that news was Grandsire Bhishma had figured out the truth of Pandav brothers being alive. He had even sent a message to them asking them to return Hastinapur.

Kunti was in dilemma after hearing out Bhishma's wish. She didn't want her sons to go back at that place where they would get neither pleasure nor peace.

"Bua maa, I think you should accept the invitation," Subhadra broke the silence of surrounding.

"I am stuck in between protection of my sons and my respect for grandsire," restlessness had ruptured itself inside Kunti, spreading itself all over her internal self.

"I can feel you yet my suggestion is still the same. Bhrara Bheem is going to be father very soon. His future child deserves to be introduced to the world with the true identity of his father," Subhadra shared a glance with Bheem who was concerned for his unborn.

"The decision you had taken was appreciable for a limited period of time, and that time had been over. It's time for change," Subhadra placed a soothing hand on Kunti's shoulder.

"We don't want you to chose our security over the respect you have in your heart for grandsire. We don't want you to act selfish which you aren't," Bheem, in concern of situation, walked near Kunti, capturing her in a side hug.

"Consider her suggestion, mata. Your sons are capable of fighting for themselves," Arjun's assured voice claimed its part in the conversation.

"What's your opinion, Sahdev?" Kunti asked. Sahdev's intuition had an influential role in each decision of family.

"I feel like grandsire must have planned a solution. We should accept this invitation," Sahdev's thoughtful eyes were flashing few unclear glimpses of his intuition.

"I agree to accept the invitation," Kunti declared with a smile of content.

"Even you have to accept one invitation, Gudiya!" Someone interrupted.

The voice surprised everyone except Subhadra, because she knew the owner of the voice. The owner was none other than Balram who came there along with his Kanha. It was different that the duo wasn't seeming like in harmony. Balram's eyes had avoidance towards Kanha while Kanha had an innocent look to appease his dau.

Coming nearer, the brothers greeted everyone, and touched Kunti's feet to seek blessings. Out of joy, Subhadra was just starting at her brothers standing at her place.

"Dau! Bhratashri! You both are here!" She rushed to them when her brothers opened their arms for her.

She was about to hug both of them together, but Balram pulled her into his arms with a possessive grip. Shifting her stare towards Kanha, Subhadra saw him standing with a sad look.